Jeff Sessions' church accuses him of child abuse, discrimination and more for new border policies

New? There’s nothing new about this law.

Want to change a law fast? Just enforce it.

Aren’t you all tired of selective enforcement of law? I am. Either change them or live by them but stop politicizing and weaponizing them.

So the buck doesn’t stop with Trump?

Bumping. Because it needs to be…

Did it stop with Obama?

Trump is president now. Do catch up.

Amazing how this convenient move works.

Aren’t you all tired of selective enforcement of law? I am. Either change them or live by them but stop politicizing and weaponizing them.

According to the CEC, most of those 12 Republican Senators are RINOs.

I’m sure I can’t use the link here because of the headline, but for those of you interested, on theguardiansofdemocracy.com, there’s a story about a heckler who cussed at Trump as he walked through the Capitol. (The word is used in a way that’s not allowed here, so I won’t link to it.) If you want to see the story and the video, it’s on the home page on the left, fourth story down. The headline begins “Mr. President” if you want to search for it.

Wait until they find out every mainline Christian church is pushing social justice.

It’s kind of disconcerting watching even some of the “reasonable conservatives” not able to talk about politics without leftist this, leftist that, leftist leftist leftist. They’re being radicalized through their terrible media diets. Who talks like that? People you don’t invite to dinners or parties unless they’re family and you have to, and then you have to give out strict instructions for everyone not to engage them.

1 Like

Oh go ahead and finish. You’ve pretty much shown you have zero class anyway. Why stop short now?

Wait!

We’ve seen LMSM anchors and talking heads quoting scripture, and now, liberals care what churches say?

The world is upside down.

1 Like

I’m concerned with the way that Trump, Sessions and their disciple like supporters are willing to pervert the Bible in order to support their evil actions.

They’re no different than ISIS or Al-Qaeda and their perversion of the Koran.

Do you really support them?

Don’t expect an answer. It’s just a regurgitated talking point without thought. Republicans control both houses and the presidency, but it’s the other side’s fault that legislation can’t be passed. If the republicans went to work tomorrow holding every seat in both houses and the presidency, they’d still use democrats as an excuse for not doing anything.

1 Like

Libs are God haters. They will even use the church to play politics.

1 Like

The United Methodist Church are libs? And God haters?

2 Likes

Poor Donald…victimized by a Democratic Party that, while out of power, somehow still manages to cuckold him at every turn in his emasculated attempts at MAGA.

Oh well…there’s always the comfort of Twitter and Fox & Friends.

This may be posted already. But there was a bill passed in the Senate when Obama was POTUS, that dealt with this, and other immigration issues, that Bohner refused to bring up for a vote…'cause it would have passed, and Obama would have signed it.

This is fully on the shoulders of the Republican party.

1 Like

Great, let’s let the Methodists run the country this month, next month it can be the Southern Baptists, then the Pentecostals, Jews, Muslims, Catholics, all on a rotating basis.

You folks will be in heaven!

What an odd non-sequitur.

Skip the Southern Baptists, I’ve spent enough time among them to last a lifetime.