Jeff Sessions' church accuses him of child abuse, discrimination and more for new border policies

And who is Neilsson?

Trump said the democrats could do it day or night, he is ready with his pen.

Trump implemented the Miller Plan without congress. He can stop the Miller Plan without congress. He’s grandstanding thinking he can damage the Democrats in the midterm elections. Certainly shows how little conscience those involved in this have. It’s all good. America has a long list of douchebags in its history. Plenty of room to add Trump and Miller and Sessions.

1 Like

Am I hearing this right? The Methodist Church is some fringe radical “leftist” group now?

1 Like

Because I have eyes and ears and can read and process information. Was this a serious question?

Even Trump himself has asked Congress to “change the law” so he can start doing what I’m proposing. Even though he could right now, all on his own with policy directive.

Yes. It should be called “The Miller Plan”. How did this unelected snot end up running things?

Leave it to a Trumpist to conflate nationality with race.

1 Like

I don’t see why it would. Churches can file lawsuits.

Have you read some of the stuff supposedly said by their Lord? Commie agitator if ever there was one.

2 Likes
2 Likes

This is what you people are saying to justify your support of this disaster.

1 Like

He doesn’t need the democrats. How much do you know about this issue?

I wasn’t thinking of either. Children are children.

If it is done right, the democrats have to vote.

Perhaps then that’s why these Methodists spoke up?

Yes. I think that question has been settled.

What does that mean?

You seemed to have doubts.

What does Trump’s church say about this? You know, the church he attends every Sunday?

Nope. No doubt at all. Those links to Sessions church settled the question for me. I was the one who asked.