Jeff Sessions' church accuses him of child abuse, discrimination and more for new border policies

https://www.congress.gov/bill/113th-congress/senate-bill/744

1 Like

Thanks so much!

He doesn’t want to give a reason for the Hispanic vote in Texas to turn out more than it already is this year.

Are you against the children of a parent who robs the corner convenience store being separated from them? If you don’t want the government to take your children from you, don’t do the crime.

You might not have received the memo. Even Trump has acknowledged that the policy is abusive and has ended it. Are you angry about his reversal?

No. I’m angry that instead of doing their job, Congress has been happy to let Trump take the heat for enforcing the law that they passed and a previous President signed. And you should be too.

Clearly the law makes unauthorized border crossings illegal and provides for incarceration of those criminals while they are being processed by the Legal System. And clearly, innocent children of the incarcerated adults do not belong in jail with them. So what do you want? Immediate deportation of the children while their parents await processing? Or do you want the illegal immigrants released into the country to disappear with their children into the Sanctuary Cities like the millions of illegal immigrants before them? You have been very clear as to what you don’t want, it’s time to tell us what you want.

1 Like

Is that a yes? You support them perverting scripture to defend their cruelty to these children and their parents?

Did the Nazis site scripture when they abducted Jewish people and put them in camps(tent cities)? If they did then I will gladly add that to my previous comparison if it makes you feel better.

But please answer the question, your previous reply really didn’t indicate your position on this at all.

I thought you were conservative. It cost 35 thousand dollars a year to take care of one of those children. Figure that out in your liberal mind.

Have you ever looked up the 10-15 characteristics of an evil person? Maybe you should do that.

Except it wasn’t criminals this was happening to.

So, this was the “right way” you were referring to?

Are you presuming he is done?

Entering the US illegally is a criminal misdemeanor.

Kickin those goalposts down the road…

I don’t know what you are talking about. The immigration system is a mess, that hasn’t changed yet…and you still support those lazy-assed leftist leaders.

But trying to request asylum is not. Which is what a lot of these people whose kids were taken from them were doing.

They started asking for asylum after they were already caught illegally entering.

If the present themselves at the border lawfully they are not being separated.

Well, first you said…

…then, you said…

No new legislation was passed. Trump signed an executive order. This is exactly the “band aid” you said he wouldn’t use. So now you’ve moved from “fixing the problem the right way” to “I hope he fixes it later.”

1 Like

The only thing Trump did was order that families not be separated. (This will be a disaster) Everything else is still the same. This order probably won’t last a week because it will be challenged in court and stopped. This will give time for congress to work on the real immigration law.

The only way you could know this is if you’ve studied their cases, which you have not.

By definition, one who breaks the law, i.e., a crime, is a criminal.

Entering this country without authorization of border agents is a crime; therefore, the parents that this is happening to are criminals.