Jason Chaffetz: Trump's border wall may get funding after all

Even I don’t think that Mitch is that dumb. And I doubt he would do it for Donald and certainly not for wall funding.

And there’s no Republican house to make it bear real fruit. This would be the last desperate, desperate gasp.

Read the article.

Whooosh.

10notgettingits

No it doesn’t. Why would he care what his detractors think? They will hate him no matter what. This is all about appeasing his base supporters.

Read the article.

Funniest thing written in here for a long time.

So the wall will be built using discretionary funds.

Lol.

2 years and how much of the wall is built.

Zero, peek.

Sorry to rain on your parade.

Allan

So instead of responding to the OP, you’ve chosen to simply regurgitate Trump hating talking points. Great job by the way. You’ve nailed those talking points. :+1:

Trump never claimed Mexico would write a check. That is simply a Trump hating talking point.

Focus. The OP isn’t about the funding bill.

I didn’t necessarily specify a check. They could pay cash or credit.

Trump made it very clear how Mexico would pay for the wall. I still believe they will.

But that’s not really what this thread is about.

It doesn’t really surprise me that not a single forum member has seriously weighed in on the content of the article.

Good. Let them pay for it and quit bothering Congress.

Mexico could cede some territory to the United States in exchange for the wall. Personally, I think it would be great if California could be reunited with Baja California. The added benefit of this plan is the further south the border wall is placed the shorter of a distance it has to go.

1 Like

Funding doesn’t work that way in the U.S.

Apparently it does in Dumpster Donnie’s world.

If the money raised from GoFundMe can be used for a wall, then I’m pretty sure if Mexico gives the US the money needed to build the wall, it also could be used specifically for the wall.

The problem is that Mexico is not going to pay for the wall.

I hope you are giving a lot of money and often to GoFundMe.

Please don’t stop!

1 Like

Here’s what’s really happened.

You put all your eggs in the basket of a New York City con man who has spent his entire life running scams and cheating people out of money.

Take a step back and think about that. People who are marks don’t realize that they’re marks until it’s too late.

1 Like

Actually he isn’t the one spouting the nonsense about Mexico providing funding that can be used to build the wall.