Jared Kushner Received His Security Clearance: Reports

It means nothing of the such.

In the end, DJ Trump has the final say. I believe you said as much on the old forums, but that is not available now, so just a memory.

Most “regular” people who acted as Jared has would be denied clearance. Being the son-in-law of the sitting president means he is not “regular”.

Indeed I did say that and was opposed by quite a few people on the left when I did. Can’t remember if you were one of them. However, he did not override the usual practice here as the quotes I posted show. If you are saying he did, give us a link.

Produce any evidence showing the president overrode the system if you have it.

He needs a nickname, how does “squeak squeak squeaky clean Jared” sound?

No.

10chars.

As I expected. Thanks.

This would be a good place to offer up an apology for anything you may have accused Mr. Jared of publicly if you have done so.

You’re funny.

But guess what?

I have not accused him of anything except getting a job in the WH because he’s the son-in-law.

Has that changed?

Nope.

That advice isn’t limited to you by the way. If it doesn’t apply to you, fine.

Don’t think anyone will be taking your “advice”. Anyone with more than a couple of brain cells knows that if he was not Trump’s S-I-L, he would not have received his security clearance.

I wish I could look it up on the old board, but I feel fairly certain that YOU had stated more than once that the president had the final say on who could get security clearance.

Are you accusing career intelligence and FBI men and women of letting that influence their decision? I thought it was highly unpatriotic to cast aspersions on them?

And no need to look it up, I already said in this thread that I did indeed say nobody could stop him if he chose to grant him a security clearance no matter what the FBI or intelligence agencies had to say about it and that remains true. But that isn’t what happened here.

Sorry, they don’t approve or disapprove security clearances, they just do background investigations. Nice try though!

And you know the bolded…how?

Who exactly is it that you think makes the approval/disapproval decisions?

There is only one person with the authority to approve and disapprove security clearances. Everyone else has their authority delegated to them.

How about something that actually supports you claim?

What are you even talking about?

What is unclear in either of the last two questions?