Jared conducts government business on What'sApp

No. That Jared has properly documemted all of his use and correspondence of the WhatsApp

Which is no different than making the same paranoid charges against people back when letter writing was the only form of communications.

Except we arent talking about letter writing. We are talking about encrypted communications on a private unofficial platform. Stay on topic. No need for analogies. Was letter writing an official platform?

It’s the same thing, sending communications which only the sender and recipient read.

But it isnt. Were letters official platforms? Were the contents encrypted with private keys? Or were the official platforms? Thats the point. Kushner using private encrypted communications on an unsupported, unofficial private, digital platform over the internet. Not some 1800’s general writing a letter with feather and ink.

1 Like

The alt left is really gonna have to come up with some new quivers in their arrows. Let’s see what they can manufacture next. Better be good cause a lot of folks are just simply tuning out.

Before the telephone and emails, yes, corresponding via letters is what we did.

I agree that when Jared uses that app, and making a screenshot of the conversation for the records office, does not lend itself to being searched, forcing the records office to transcribe the conversation. but to accuse Jared of possible crimes and espionage, is a conspiratorial leap of paranoia.

Fair enough.

I happen to put as much credibility about the accuracy and completeness of his statement in this regard as I do in the initial SF86 he submitted.

They already are, in this thread.

From here until Trump leaves office, the paranoid, conspiracy minded left will believe that the Trump admin are all traitors criminals, and everything they ever do is just another possible act of betrayal to the nation, or act of corruption.

The last two years did not teach them a thing.

Just because Trump-haters suspect someone associated with Trump might be a criminal or a traitor to the nation, is not sufficient evidence to start endless federal investigations.

Ok, i’m not accusing him of that. Just because you investigate something doesnt mean youre accusing someone of something. But, as a matter of national security, it should be investigated even if it inconveniences him.

You keep framing it that way all overly dramatic. Did you think Hillary should have been investigated? I did. Sometimes basic checks and balances of national security are above politics. If Jared wasnt the son in law of trump and a republican, i doubt you’d be taking such an energetic stand here

1 Like

Why, Jared states that he is in compliance with record keeping rules, so why do we need to investigate him, just because you think he is lying?

It’s really no different than him making copies of letters he writes, and you making the leap to that he might have other letters he is not making copies of. Anyone could be using some device to make secret communications, on any number of apps or platforms.

Ah, well if he “says” he is in compliance, then we should just take him at his word, right? It is not like he has ever told a lie before in regards to national security matters. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

That’s my position. For the record, I don’t think Jared should be prosecuted either. I’m consistent. I think most libs here are mocking the conservative hypocrisy (as shown by Mt Soldier)

1 Like

It seems all of the Republicans populating Hannity.com politely refrained from ever chanting “lock her up”. Makes me wonder if the whole idea of Republicans chanting “lock her up” is just fake news. Probably never happened.

How Poe-etic.

Being paranoid is not sufficient evidence to conduct an investigation, otherwise you may as well investigate everyone you distrust, because that is what this is all about; you distrust Jared, and want him investigated for suspicion of treason.

“Lock her up” was a euphemism for wanting to hold her accountable to the law.

What’s wrong for wanting our laws enforced, when we see such obvious violations of the law, as with Hilary’s emails?

Yeah??

Good!!

Who is paranoid? We have very specific protocols that need to be followed to ensure the security of information pertinent to our nation. We also have very specific laws that govern the preservation of communication by employees of the Government, or in other words OUR employees. Using an encrypted messaging application could very well be violating both these protocols and the law. An investigation would ensure that is not the case, and if it is, then there needs to be repercussions and reconciliation.

Place your nation ahead of your damn party for once man. These are not kings and queens. These are employees of the American people.