Jared conducts government business on What'sApp

Well, we know the Clinton fan club surely didn’t give a rats ass about it until now.

■■■■■■■■■ those supposed made up false extreme defenders existed on this very site.

Sure there is a difference, one shows an idiotic level of incompetence in chosing to conduct official business on a comercial app,the other shows a deliberate attempt to aviod public transparency that lead to an idiotic level of incompetence.

You didn’t. I read that as him self identifying. Oops.

None of that supports the claims you made in the post referenced, that there were posters here adamantly defending Clinton while excoriating Kushner. That is the over-the-top hyperbolic charges of hypocrisy I was discussing. The reality is that while there were obviously defenders of Clinton (why exactly escapes me, she is beyond defense in my opinion) and sure some of them used those lines, I have yet to see a single one of them here laying waste to Kushner as suggested. Many have pointed and laughed at the hypocrisy of the Trump administration and his closest family members doing something similar to what they blew Clinton up over. Beyond that? So your charge of hypocrisy rings hollow without proof.

1 Like

He didn’t. Someone else did.

OK sorry. I was too quick on the draw.

We can’t, which is why he should not use unofficial platforms and programs to conduct official correspondences, unless he has authorization to do so.

What a second are you insinuating that it may all have been just a political stunt to promote a campaign?!

How is that not enough reason to investigate his communications on that platform?

1 Like

Because you have no reason to suspect that he did anything untoward or nefarious. Does Jared have a gun registered in his name? Gee, maybe he has killed someone with it, le’s investigate, simply because, ignoring any evidence to the contrary, that he might have murdered someone with his gun might be a possibility.

But he did. He used “unofficial platforms and programs to conduct official correspondences”

Thats pretty weak. How about we stay on topic.

I dunno. He used a third-party platform whose very intent is to avoid observation by the institution he works for. For communications in his official capacity.

Wrong, it has never been wrong to do it on private stuff. When I was in military I had to do lots of stuff on my email because not having access to my email out of my office. However I never transmitted any classified and made copies as required, I certiantly never destroyed the messages.

It has not been claimed Kushner sent classified information and even Cummings admits he made copies complying with the law.

“Lowell added, according to Cummings, that Kushner is in compliance with record-keeping law. Lowell told the lawmakers that Kushner takes screenshots of his messages and forwards them to his White House email in order to comply with records preservation laws, Cummings indicated.Lowell added, according to Cummings, that Kushner is in compliance with record-keeping law. Lowell told the lawmakers that Kushner takes screenshots of his messages and forwards them to his White House email in order to comply with records preservation laws, Cummings indicated.”

1 Like

I am on topic. Just because you think it might be possible that Jared engaged in communications that were illegal or traitorous does not justify an investigation.

We just spent two years investigating a politically biased “what if” scenario. We do not need to engage the power of federal investigators every time the mob of political partisans think some new conspiracy theory might be possible.

Except thats not all what is being discussed. You said so yourself:

If it is an unofficial platform for official correspondence, and “we cant” know if Jared officially documemted, that is a reason to investigate why he is doing this in the first place. This has nothing to do with Jared owning a gun and investigating him for murder due to that fact.

But he made copies of those conversations and submitted them to the federal records keepers. This is no different than Jared writing a letter to a person, and scanning a copy of the letter to give to the federal records office.

Are we going to make a mountain out of a mole hill, and cook up a conspiracy theory that Jared may have written other letters and betrayed his country?

And how do you confirm this?

It was simply an analogy.

Confirm what, that a federal employee wrote a letter?

Writing letters was what we did back in the day, and yet I don’t remember people going off the rails and accuse every letter writer of possibly committing treason. We would have never ending and unlimited investigations if we were as suspicious as that.

We just went thru two years of conspiracy theorists following their paranoia to investigate anyone and everyone of colluding with the enemy, now you want to engage in this behavior again?