Jan 6 anniversary coming up

Lies like “The election was stolen”.

4 Likes

WW

4 Likes

Happy Anniversary!!!

2 Likes

If the rioters were black/brown folks, it would not have been “allowed”. They would have been dealt with extreme prejudice. Don’t kid ourselves.

2 Likes

cause everything’s racist when it comes to anything anyone connects to trump huh?

2 Likes

hOpEfUlLy NoThInG bAd HaPpEnS!1! :rofl:

3 Likes

no need to imagine. they tried to break into the supreme court building.

now imagine the media calling that an “insurrection”

5 Likes

One minimizes and denies when the truth is too painful.

Imagine if you will a world in which Hillary supporters riot outside the Supreme Court to overthrow the constitutional appointment of a Supreme Court Judge.

3 Likes

2 more days unto ThE eNd oF 'mOcrAcY!

5 Likes

Some of them were. But nice try.

They view lies in the narrative as a chef views a good rub on a steak. And bloody is always better.
It’s what the progs are servin’ up.

4 Likes

We should celebrate the republic and democracy on this day every year.

The protests really need to remain peaceful. We see what a mess it becomes if they do not.

We now know the outer perimeter of the Capitol that is federally restricted. Fool Trump supporters once, shame on them.

2 Likes

I wish the left would stop making January 6th sound cooler than it actually was.

2 Likes

It would have been so much better to just have the crowds outside chanting and having fun and asking hard questions.

Letting Brandon know his tenure is under the shadow of a shadow effort to rig the outcome.

The first year performance of the shadow presidency really could not be any worse.

Let’s Go Brandon…really…lets get the supply chain fixed and the mandate fever banished.

1 Like

Will the Temple of 'Mocracy be standing after Thursday?

1 Like

Probably. After 2024, though? I’m not so sure.

3 Likes

Maybe we should observe all the days left wing riots happened in?

Of course we would have to observe more than one on many days (over 500 in one year).

Those were Different of course. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

I wonder if you can even name a few of those “left wing” riots worthy of holiday.

I’ll start. Boston Tea Party. That was a left wing riot.