Jan 6 anniversary coming up

Obviously dems will make a big deal of this date. Gop will ignore or downplay it.

I hope nothing serious will happen this time around.
But there are chatters about some potential security concerns.

What say you?

I have full confidence that libs will create some potential security problem.

7 Likes

The guy responsible for instigating it should keep his pie hole shut?

2 Likes

Trump is going to have a “press conference” from Florida.
Pelosi is planning a day full of speakers.
I think that everyone should shut the hell up and not do/say anything on the 6th.

8 Likes

I am confident that the false flaggers, ANTIFA, and F.B.I. plants will be out, in full force, to make our Right Wing friends (who are as pure as the wind driven snow) look bad.

I say you’ll make a big deal of this date. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Notice that the establishment wants to have a gathering there on that day and the purpose is their hope of bringing out anyone who’d oppose this? Hmmmmmmm…wonder why? Enjoy the day.

5 Likes

Who knows what cliche skits the FBi production company has planned to keep the insurrection myth alive

3 Likes

it was allowed to occur just so a big deal can be made of it

another day that will “live in infamy” huh?

you forgot to use the word “insurrection” btw.

4 Likes

nothing says insurrection like “peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard." huh?

must…believe…narrative…

3 Likes

I wonder if Peslosi will parade a coffin around the capitol to once again, reinforce her lying, truth of how many officers were killed that day?

1 Like

And also that completely false rumor of a “hang Mike Pence” chant.

Just more fake news I suppose.

Allan

1 Like

The 140+ injured officers are not a narrative.

1 Like

Is that what your sources are feeding you? Wow…don’t forget to burp. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Denial runs deep.

1 Like

Thanks. Did you notice, the camera showed many people but none that were mouthing that. As it went forward, it became clear that yes, there were a few…among the many that were there? Again it makes you wonder, were these more Epps inserts? It’s too bad that due to the political powers in office right now, “we” may never know? All that’s being fed is the narrative you just regurgibleated. One day, I’d really enjoy knowing the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth…about that day.

2 Likes

that has nothing to do with what you think really is

It is never ever ever ever the fault of Trump supporters.

Pretty wild.

5 Likes

I want the GOP to embrace it.

Election integrity and freedom are not trivial matters.

Trump supporters were not there to cause trouble. The ones that did are being prosecuted.

We need to safeguard and de-emphasize mail in ballots.

Specifically, the report called on states to prohibit third parties or political operatives from collecting ballots—a practice commonly known as “ballot harvesting.”

The report stated: “Absentee ballots remain the largest source of potential voter fraud.”

“State and local jurisdictions should prohibit a person from handling absentee ballots other than the voter, an acknowledged family member, the U.S. Postal Service, or other legitimate shipper, or election officials,” the 2005 commission report said. “The practice in some states of allowing candidates or party workers to pick up and deliver absentee ballots should be eliminated.”

3 Likes

That is one BROAD brush you got there.

Be careful with it.

2 Likes

It could be but I can’t get past all the lies that have been perpetuated throughout this entire ordeal starting on day 1.

Pretty wild.

2 Likes