James Shaw Jr still going above and beyond

The only thing you proved is that YOU are the one who tried to create the standard that he watches it every day. I simply asserted that, given his tendency to tweet the things he sees on Fox, he had the opportunity to see Shaw ON FOX, and see Fox’s coverage of the story, and the REGARDLESS of his love for Fox, the story was NATIONAL NEWS and Shaw’s heroism was NATIONAL NEWS, and Trump has yet to make a single mention of it.

But as usual, you’re trying to sidetrack from the main point I originally made, which is that despite Trump watching A LOT of Fox, in the weeks following Shaw’s heroism, Trump has yet to either send condolences in any way, shape, or form to the families of the victims or recognize the bravery of Shaw.

And you’re here trying to sidetrack to a completely different, and irrelevant point, instead of the point that AS OF THIS MOMENT, TRUMP HAS YET TO RECOGNIZE THIS HERO.

And you’re on bended knee defending Dear Leader over it. Your fealty has never been more apparent.

You tossed all of that out in reply to my post. It’s there for all to see.

As to your original “point”.

Shaw has been invited to the WH to be recognized.

That’s a little bigger deal than a “tweet”.

As for condolences to the families, you don’t know what measures have been taken.

Is it now up to the POTUS to send condolences to the families of every murder victim in the country? Is that the new standard?

This is the kind of man that the BLM should be promoting.

He’s a lot better man than anyone associated with BLM that I’ve seen.

You created an idiotic and irrelevant standard for all to see, and I never claimed to be trying to answer it. All I ever asserted is that Trump watches a lot of Fox, and regularly tweets the things he sees. Period. Any claim you make beyond that is hot air and typical WR conflation.

Has he? Please, share your source!

But but but Trump sycophants here continually remind us that Trump officially and directly communicates to the American people via Twitter. His Tweets are considered official presidential communication. He tweets about EVERYTHING. He threatens via twitter. He belittles people over twitter. He lies over twitter. It’s his primary form of communication since he doesn’t have the cajones to hold press conferences very frequently (remember when Hillary used to be criticized for that?).

We know which ones he HASN’T taken. He tweeted about other shootings and other acts of violence, but not this one.

Apparently just the ones that he can use as a political tool. “Unarmed black guy heroically puts his life on the line and raises money for the families of victims” isn’t a headline that Trump could spin in his favor. If Shaw HAD been armed, and had used that.

For God’s sake, Trump managed to tweet about the church shooting in Texas WHEN HE WAS IN JAPAN, yet over the course of 2-3 weeks, he hasn’t found the time to tweet about Shaw? Come on, WR.

(and don’t forget, when he DID tweet about it, he mixed it up with another shooting)

No one expects him to do it after EVERY SINGLE MURDER-but hey, there’s ANOTHER WR straw man!

The Waffle House shooting went viral. It was national news, not just some random shooting. And it was national news because a dude risked his life to stop the shooter, then went on to raise a lot of money for their families. The story was BIG. HUGE. And LITERALLY the only recognition of that event was SHS being pressed about it.

This is the kind of man that the WH should have immediately recognized for his heroism.

So far

:cricket::cricket::cricket:

You really are a peach.

If you really want to compare this to the Texas church shooting we can.

How many people were killed in the church that morning?

Did the guy who stopped that shooting wait until the gun jammed or ran out of ammo to jump him from behind or did he charge him and engage the shooter while he was still armed and able to shoot back?

It was a SINGLE EXAMPLE-and Trump found time to tweet about it personally while in Japan (and tweeted about the wrong situation).

Didn’t the person who engaged the Texas shooter wait until he was going to his car to reload?

And you’re STILL going to argue the gun jam business, as if Shaw could have actually known that.

Man, you’re way up the orange rear orifice, aren’t you?

No, he had already reloaded which was obvious since he was shooting back.

It was Shaw himself who made the statement that it had jammed or “whatever”.

You know that, quit pretending otherwise.

I agree. I’d have him front and center showing the world “we” live in…this is how you do it.

Maybe the sheriff deputies in Florida could learn something from it too.

It was the example you chose.