Jamal Khashoggi's Fiancée Turns Down Trump Invitation To White House

When libs begin their apology tour for their mockery of the Benghazi debacle then they can feel free to lecture me on morality and humanity. Until that time just consider me a mirror.

You mean the mockery of republicans concerning Benghazi I’m sure.

Go Red Sox!

Apparently, you do.

Nope, haven’t from the start. I just can’t believe some people are still trying to breathe life into this non-story all in the hopes of damaging trump.

That’s some real hate right there.

You want it to be a non-story. The hard reality of the past few weeks proves otherwise.

Besides the incredibly simplistic and yet delusionally complex game of connect the dots in the “liberal mind”, describe in detail how any of this is on trump or the United States??

I have no interest in buying your strawmen.

Why would I sell strawman when you all have been giving them out for free for weeks now??

If you’re going to make an accusation about me you best put up the evidence or be recognized as having created a lie about a fellow poster.

Your strawman is that this is a non-story to hurt trump.

No, no, you’ve got it all wrong.

It is a non-story, and the coverage of it is designed to hurt trump.

It’s not a non story, as evidence by the weeks of stories and geo-political ramifications. It would be a story no matter who was president. Trump’s inept response is a story unto itself.

It was a story untill the Saudis admitted to killing him, before that the suspicion that Soros or Clinton killed him was newsworthy it seems.

She was engaged to marry another woman?:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

You got him now!