Jacob Wohl Stages fake FBI raid

You didn’t say what? You certainly alluded to Trump’s DNA would prove it or help. All your lib buddies thought you said the same thing and tried to defend your statement. Maybe the problem is your statement if everyone got it wrong. Also I asked how DNA would help, I didn’t state you said anything. Reading comprehension helps.

2 Likes

Unless there is an ironclad chain of custody, no it doesn’t.

Biden?.. is that you?

1 Like

Cool story bro. :roll_eyes:

It’s a civil suit, not a criminal one.

1 Like

I already know what Trump’s words on the matter are. No need to Trumpsplain for me. I’m good. Thanks.

Who are you calling a Trumpsplain? I’m with you people, Bro

Words mean things.

Break it down for me Bro

I think if Trump loses, the progressives should remove him from the Whitehouse and make Pelosi temporary interim president until January. Might as well get the show on the road.

I wouldn’t give them ■■■■ .

That dingbat accused him of raping her in one of the busiest department stores in the world in full operation.

that sure sounds like liberal logical. It is like saying Biden has mental ability.

Lol Still can’t answer the question I see.

Ahhh, that’s hilarious.

Looks like you caught the Trump supporter crowd playing games.

Not that they care.

didnt lock him up but james did settle with him to the tune of 1,000,000 for voter suppression when he made robo calls to the black community during the 2020 election.

the guy is not very good at his job.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/09/politics/conservative-activists-new-york-deal-voter-suppression/index.html

Allan

Check out the drips on these washed up libs. Hot damn. :rofl:

1 Like