Jacob Wohl Stages fake FBI raid

Then it should be really easy for him to win the case.

1 Like

I accept your surrender. Only an idiot would release their DNA.

Let me get this straight, she needs the DNA to prove he lied about meeting her when she was on the apprentice and there would be tapes. Me thinks you made up what he lied about.

Actually I agree with that. The President was going to be compelled to hand over the evidence until the DOJ took it over for him and will effectively kill it.

Too bad we all don’t enjoy such privilege

1 Like

One post two years ago? :rofl:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Too freaking awesome!!!

Well done!!

7 Likes

So anyway, who is this nefarious trickster supposed to be? Is he important to the election?

If he broke the law, lock him up.

Sounds like the lamestream news media was punked. The only bummer was the actors did not get paid straight way.

But did he break the law?

No not really he was screwing with The news media. Hillbillary Clinton has done that for years.

Hillbillary even had a fake dossier made up.

1 Like

Doesn’t Obama’s daughter have a Russian name? :thinking:

1 Like

NF I think it is funny to. Darn I actually agree with you this time.

I hope he does not punk Sleepy joe into thinking the election already happened and Joe won and have him release the acceptance speech in November 1st.

Yeah. My one post in that thread was #118, and the first 117 never mentioned this nefarious character at all.

Apparently he wasn’t mentioned until post ##480-something

I feel burned. Sneaky and Doug probably do too. We may all quit the boards in shame.

1 Like

Yeah…I mean he put three emoticons together in a row. That was humiliating.

We’re all gonna have to forget the jacob wohl fan club secret handshake before we get kicked out for eternity.

If I remember correctly, you shrug your shoulders, put your hands up palms out, scrunch up your brow and say “WHO?”

I didn’t say that. Reading comprehension helps with that.

There may be several poor fools. I am going to be poor when the squad hikes taxes to support the green bad deal.

I was not going to mention your comprehension. But respect you for b th singing it up.