Jacob Wohl Stages fake FBI raid

please tell us how DNA proves or disproves defamation?

Because Jean Carrol has DNA evidence on the dress she was wearing from when she was allegedly assaulted by Donald Trump.

It is defamation lawsuit not a rape charge. Try again

It proves the allegation and thus the defamation that the President claims that he never met her.

2 Likes

He is calling her a liar…The DNA would be proof that she wasn’t lying.

1 Like

She claims he kissed her on the lips and touched her breast. What DNA they gonna get on her dress?

Then it should be really easy for him to win the case.

1 Like

I accept your surrender. Only an idiot would release their DNA.

Let me get this straight, she needs the DNA to prove he lied about meeting her when she was on the apprentice and there would be tapes. Me thinks you made up what he lied about.

Actually I agree with that. The President was going to be compelled to hand over the evidence until the DOJ took it over for him and will effectively kill it.

Too bad we all don’t enjoy such privilege

1 Like

One post two years ago? :rofl:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Too freaking awesome!!!

Well done!!

7 Likes

So anyway, who is this nefarious trickster supposed to be? Is he important to the election?

If he broke the law, lock him up.

Sounds like the lamestream news media was punked. The only bummer was the actors did not get paid straight way.

But did he break the law?

No not really he was screwing with The news media. Hillbillary Clinton has done that for years.

Hillbillary even had a fake dossier made up.

1 Like

Doesn’t Obama’s daughter have a Russian name? :thinking:

1 Like

NF I think it is funny to. Darn I actually agree with you this time.

I hope he does not punk Sleepy joe into thinking the election already happened and Joe won and have him release the acceptance speech in November 1st.