It's Time To Play, ...Who's. ...The...Victim? With Your Host kevin hart

Including the line: “The comedian has long been a favorite of conservatives for giving the president a pass.” Who knew?

It looks like the guy on the right represented by the color red is about to get “finished” by an angry man who forgot his shirt.

Im sure there was supposed to be some point to this thread, but whatever it was it seriously missed the mark.

The Oscar’s dont have freedom of expression? Why arent you defending them or the people expressing their desire to not have him host? Seems you’re only interested in defending expressions against LGBT.

Because they’re racists. Remember last year?

This thread isn’t about him running against The Rock for president. Stop lower looping.

1 Like

It is now. Stop stalking.

No, it’s still about Kevin Hart and the Oscars. Stop lower looping.

I’m sorry I hurt you.

Trying to figure out if Hart is ranked higher on the leftist oppression scale than the lgbtqfsi community. They might have got this wrong.

It is now ear that you arent defending freedom of expression, because otherwise you wouldnt be attacking people who didnt want Hart hosting. Instead you are defending specific expressions - those against LGBT.

No, I’m ok with his expressions against anybody.

1 Like

This morning, it was reported that when some of Hart’s old tweets were dredged up, he was asked to make some kind of public apology, he refused and they parted ways. I found the request for a public apology to be a bit you-will-conform.

And it made me think about how we don’t associate humor with totalitarian regimes. And whether Don Rickles, Jack Carter, Lenny Bruce, Richard Pryor, Joan Rivers could have a career in stand -up today.

You’re not ok with the expressions of those who dont like his expressions though I see.

I don’t like mobs chanting SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

So you’re not ok with people freely expressing their distaste of anti LGBT comments?

Oh, that was so sweet of you!

Here, I’ll do one now, too…

I’m sorry I foiled your attempt at lower looping.

hart should know his place on the victimhood totem pole.

He apparently didn’t get the message. There are headlines stating that he “refuses to apologize”.

Take him down!

Snowflakes gonna melt.

It’s hilarious to watch though.

Unless you’re okay with people freely expressing their distaste of pro ABCDEFG… comments, you have no business asking that question.