It's Time To Play, ...Who's. ...The...Victim? With Your Host kevin hart

Nobody said he does and I’m not a lawyer anywhere but the Ministry of Acceptable Speech’s People’s Court of Public Opinion.

Perhaps even Trivial Pursuits.

How many people really watch these award shows (outside of the Hollywood crowd) anyway?

So your point is that your defending his LGBT statements

Pretty hilarious that the libs have created a bubble in which kevin hart can feel free to call anyone the n-word (years ago, today, next week) and it’s perfectly acceptable, but a few “comedic” tweets from years ago gets him canned from this event.

There are too many snowflakes in that bubble.

Good point. Trivial Pursuits makes a lot more sense. The snowflakes could unite there. :rofl:

2 Likes

No. I am defending his freedom of expression from the mob of the Church of Liberalanity.

The irony. The sweet, sweet irony.

Kevin Hart can feel free to call anyone the n-word. Like rappers.

He can feel free to call anyone anything. 'Merica.

Why is this in politics?

We have serious things to discuss, so please don’t spam the politics section with trivial pursuits junk.

1 Like

Distraction.

Kevin Hart is “the left”?

1 Like

Why is this in the Politics section?

I put it here for you. If that’s not what you wanted…

I have it on good authority all real black people vote for Democratics. Are you excommunicating him?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.eonline.com/amp/news/855932/kevin-hart-plans-to-run-against-dwayne-johnson-for-president

Maybe that’s what the OP is insinuating.

I don’t know anything about Kevin Hart’s politics, and the Dems took away my powers of excommunication when I voted for Gary Johnson.

This changes everything.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: 5 points

Finish him!!