It's OK with Democrats to Burn Down the Town, Riot, Loot, & Murder?

I don’t get it from any political party. You aren’t allowed to stop all that, & it’s called peaceful protest?

There’s nothing peaceful about it, but they don’t want them stopped or arrested. Not a couple months ago an anti shutdown protest with no violence, not even trash to pick up is hyped by the DNC media/politicians as violent/racist/seditious/etc.

I wonder how the black people who are having their homes, jobs & businesses looted & destroyed feel about it? Do their lives matter?

I guess none of us have to obey the law?

Years of democrats screaming “Nobody is above the law!” & now it’s ok to do whatever you want!

1 Like

Yeah, that is what we strive for in life. Well that and Sunday morning hyperbole with a cup of coffee. Nothing more.

4 Likes

I burned down my neighbor’s shed yesterday as practice.

6 Likes

You can be snarky about it, make fun, treat it like a joke, but just in one town 1500 buildings were looted, damaged, or destroyed, people killed, many jobs lost, hundreds of homes destroyed, & many police injured. Most of it in black neighborhoods.

Murder rates are way up, shootings as well, & the first reply from the left is to joke about it, proving my point in the OP.

1 Like

Yeah, you proved my point too. So now the first two responses the same.

1 Like

“people will do what they will do”

—democrat leadership

2 Likes

So much angst on a Sunday morning.

“I don’t condone it but I understand why people are doing it.”

2 Likes

Give them room to destroy.

3 Likes

…and the only two libs on the planet that told BLM to stay off of their lawn…libs took their guns. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

so glad they did that. to show what tyrants they actually are

2 Likes

“This is a historic moment of change. We have to respect that”

2 Likes

“Summer of Love”

4 Likes

wonder if they’ll take this guy’s gun too…

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/legally-armed-driver-shoots-kills-gunman-to-stop-fatal-shooting-spree-in-indiana/ar-BB16T1cG

edit: the perp was black btw. funny that never gets mentioned

2 Likes

Spot on.

I think we can all agree that libs are a destructive force no matter what they touch.

3 Likes

I wonder how much George Soros pays them to burn down the town?

How many threads of this do we need? Geesh

I’ll let you know at the beginning of the month

It’s all fun and games until they end up enticing the Ander Breivik’s of the world and they end up coming out of hiding and unfortunately that’s were it is heading.

It is what it is.