It's not a conservative problem. It's not a liberal problem. It's a problem with adults showing maturity

Maybe she was fine with him until she found out he was a racist pervert along with the rest of us.

1 Like

It appears that if you are black and support Trump, you’re being treated terribly by those who don’t support Trump. The OP is right. Don’t be one of those people.

This thread helps prove her point.

1 Like

Nah, he changed from a fringe Hollywood joke/figure to a repugnant symbol of hate long before that, being the leader of the racist birther movement and all…

Yes - quite well. We’ve got to do better than this as a society.

Oh I disagree it is a liberal problem they’re the ones who always attack with insults and threats with no adult in sight.

Anyone paying attention would know it’s not because of trump’s different political views.

Or worth voting for because it sticks it to other Americans.

1 Like

Congrats for winning the Irony Award.

4 Likes

Oh really.

3 Likes

Yeah, only liberals are guilty of something like THAT.

2 Likes

I would wager her reasons have nothing at all to do with Trump’s political views and everything to do with Trump’s behavior (which kind of gets back to her comments in this video).

1 Like

All we can do is hope the rest of the nation joins Trump World behind Donald, our Chosen One and Champion of grace and decorum.

Nonsense. Of course it’s political.

Oh the irony.

Except for the fact this thread is about her hanging out with Bush, making your point nonsensical.

This is why she said she wouldn’t have him on her show.

From Ellen DeGeneres Won't Have Trump As a Guest on Her Show

I’m not going to change his mind," she told Matt Lauer during a pretaped interview on Friday’s “Today” show of her reasoning for not having Trump on her talk show. “He’s against everything that I stand for.”

People stand for more than just politics, well most people.

Her being a hypocrite doesn’t refute my point.

1 Like

That is the one. That loving bastion of tolerance and understanding.

:dove: