It's been five years to the day since the Tan Suit Controversy!

Well when you show me who in the press has called him out for being mentally ill and/or has killed more people than Hitler, we can talk about it.

I’m sure you’ll bring up the narcissistic personality disorder article but it has already been pointed out the right wing media flung that charge at Obama on a regular basis too, so…

That depends on you who consider to be “the press at large.” A lot of outlets have become mainstream during Trump’s presidency that did engage in pretty deranged activity toward Obama.

One might say they helped spread a “Derangement Syndrome” of sorts.

Such as people who questioned the legitimacy of his US birth.

Or suggested that, despite sitting in a radical black theology church for 20 years, he was a closet Muslim.

There was more than enough ODS to go around. Still is, really. “TDS” pales in comparison. Literally ANY criticism of Trump is labeled “TDS.” There are town criers who mount their trusty steeds and ride the streets of the colonies wailing TEE-DEE-ESS, TEE-DEE-ESS in every thread with the word “Trump” in the title, it seems.

Maybe a bow tie and a bean pie instead?

Seriously, don’t care about it. But it’s funny to make fun of people who still want to make him into a victim about it, 5 years after.

What a loser!

The lack of self-awareness is staggering.

should all of media society reported on the tan suit?

right wing news. how about cnn and its psychotic little stepsister msnbc, 60 minutes, every late night talk show, every comedian on every channel, Time and its babified baby brother glorified People magazine Newsweek, People, racist NYT, leftist WaPo, Yahoo “news” (to use the term as loose as abortion lover and connoisseur alyssa milano)

and everything else you consume

oh noes…the horror. Comedians making fun of politicians. that never happens.

Lol look at two of the people who were dog piling the tan suit thing pretending they never did in this thread.

5 Likes

no one denied it does. or should

including master J Carson

so glad we got this off your chest. i accept your surrender

1 Like

Since you’re making things personal, let’s see some examples. Did I cry “ODS” at any criticism toward Obama? No-often enough, I joined the criticism of Obama. I didn’t accuse anyone who criticized Obama of being racist. Nor did I label them as having ODS.

I labeled people who went MUSLIM KENYAN USURPER as having ODS.

I labeled people who kvetched about golf and vacations as having ODS.

I labeled those who lamented the color of his suits, or the condiments he chose to use, or that he wore a bike helmet, or chewed gum, or those who called his wife a trans gorilla, or who believed photoshopped pictures of Obama from WND or GatewayPundit, or those who couldn’t decide whether he was a closet Muslim or a Black Liberation Theologist, or those who cry “BITTER CLINGERS” and still refuse to look at the context he made while giving the very same comments, and those who cried “more flexibility” meant that he wanted to be a dictator and wouldn’t leave office…those people I label as having ODS.

If you thought his comments on race sometimes did more harm than good…I agreed with you. Not always, though.

If you thought “if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor” was the biggest lie of the year…then Politifact and I agreed with you. I saw my mom and sister lose their preferred doctor, whose practice went private after Obamacare.

You can try all you want to make things personal about me, but you’ll lose every time. If you found any problems with the comments I posted, feel free to share. I’d rather talk about those than me.

So you admit it!

Thanks!

I’m sorry - got what off my chest? what did i surrender to?

i’ll keep asking till you answer.

Admit what? Don’t put words in my mouth. Be specific.

well the right wing media(all of it) was saying he killed more then hitler(abortion advocate) and was calling him mentally ill (narcissism man child)

and on the old board there were certain posters who kept repeating it over, and over and over, who just happen to be in this very thread acting all hurt and shocked.

have a blessed day

i recognize your desire to run from the discussion.

but i do not recall any such posts from the “old board”

i wish you good night as well

Tan suits always trigger a sort of deja vu/flashback feeling for me. Back to a simpler time when 200,000 a month job growth was considered anemic and when the labor participation rate was a valuable measure of the economy.

2 Likes

I think it’s pretty clear for all to see.

Thanks again!

thats ok, we all recall those threads

2 Likes

Don’t put words in my mouth-going personal and wrongfully accusing someone of saying something they didn’t are against the forum rules.

Last chance-what are you accusing me of admitting?