It's all Trump's Fault

Now we’re back to that “infant” thingy again? Niiiiice. You make me laugh…and it’s early yet. Thanks. :sunglasses:

As a matter of interest what is D Trump’s current approval rating on how he has handled the COVID-19 pandemic?

On those listed items, YES. Which one of THOSE LISTED ITEMS are democrats not responsible for or is all Trump’s fault?

Try to follow along & stay on topic, I know deflection of responsibility is the trademark of democrats.

Thanks. Your “naive Trump” excuse has the same effect on me, good humor.

1 Like

So what IS Trump’s fault?

Not good. But you also have to understand why that is. Half the country hates his guts, then throw in scared old retired people who want everything shut down because they don’t have to worry about losing their jobs.

Trying to keep you on topic is tough. What excuse does Trump need for the things democrats did?

1 Like

ON TOPIC, not one of those listed item. EVERY ONE of those is democrats fault. If not, which ones are not?

Maybe he’s actually doing a bad job.

And his actions seem to bear that out.

It’s mostly not his job to do. I do however have criticism for his not wearing a mask in situations where it is called for. Seems like a fairly minor quibble though.

His biggest job in this if you ask me, is to find a way to hold China responsible for their actions.

2 Likes

You should try not speaking for others.

One negative is that sometimes his greatness can be just too overwhelming!

If D Trump’s handling of the COVID-19 pandemic was good I see no reason why that would not be reflected in an improved approval rating. Certainly my country’s PM has had an improved approval rating.

Prioritizing saving American lives is up there for me.

1 Like

Can’t please everyone, nor should you try to in this situation.

1 Like

Ignores the public health ramifications of killing the economy. I don’t know about you, but I wouldn’t last long on the streets homeless.

1 Like

Failed thread.

One should be prepared to discuss the counterpoint.

You are that close to homelessness that you can’t have a bad year?