It's All Starting To Make Sense

6 Likes

Amazing how a few of Trumps “biggest detractors” on here have done a 180 and have become Trumps “Biggest defenders and apologists”…lol.

2 Likes

Who on AM radio has posited my theory?

Like whom?

Didn’t trump just put tariffs on Europe now too?

Trump didn’t write the CNBC article nor did I.

The ad hominems are not particularly interesting.

A lib emotional argument regarding the Collusion Delusion has been “He might not have participated, but he certainly took advantage of it!” But now this position is apparently beyond the pale on the other side.

I once used the analogy of looking at a weather forecast to determine the best day and place to hold an outdoor rally. METT-TC works in politics as well, given that war is a continuation of politics with the addition of other means - Herr.

It’s actually a very good tactic. I’d be interested to know if it’s intentional and who came up with it.

I would have thought you, of all people, would appreciate the move.

Of course the tariffs are his “fault”. Just like obama’s tariffs were his “fault.”

I just happen to agree that tariffs, in both cases and many others, are necessary to force offenders to the negotiating table.

Carrots don’t always work.

Yes, WTO approved.

Don’t be so rough on Trump, he has nothing to do with anything.

2 Likes

He has everything to do with the topic of this discussion as outlined in the OP.

Trump is the economy whisperer.

In spite of the antics of the Schiff acolytes the economy will remain strong and Trump will get the trade deals done.

The premise of the OP is a good one…it just won’t work for them.

:chart_with_upwards_trend:

I once used the analogy of looking at a weather forecast to determine the best day and place to hold an outdoor rally. METT-TC

For those who don’t know, weather falls under the first “T”.

Some libs are sincerely hoping for an economic disaster. They throw tantrums (:face_with_raised_eyebrow:) when that truth is even hinted at.

It will if those two pieces fall into place for them and it seems they are doing what they can to make it happen.

The impeachment inquiry has nothing to do with the factory report that was released earlier this week. You know it as well as anyone else.

I wonder what their acceptable casualty count is?

Who hopes for an economic disaster? Be specific.

8% or less unemployment.

I didn’t even think about that one. Thanks for the contribution.