It's Abortion Provider APPRECIATION DAY!

I would love a national OB/Gyn appreciation day. I am, however, opposed to a national abortion providers day.

Abortion providers no longer have to be OB/Gyns. They can be a PCP, a midwife, a nurse, or someone without any training, according to recent laws. Doctors already have their appreciation days. Abortion providers really don’t need one, if we’re being honest.

I never mentioned morality so that’s a non sequiter.

Your morality is not inclusive or exclusive of the next person standing next to you, and for the most part you have no say in what theirs is.

As for the 7 weeks snippet, well that’s an opinion period.

But anyway, back to legally.

You did mention legality.

Is murdering someone or raping someone okay because every person’s morality is different? Is discriminating against minorities okay because it was once thought they weren’t human by a group of people?

Minding their own business?

If they minded their own business they wouldn’t be so quick to judge pro-lifers. Just sayin’

Currently in this country murder and rape are illegal and that is because pretty much everyone agrees its morally wrong.

Currently abortion in one form or another is legal in all 50 states with some severe restrictions in some states and very few restrictions in others. And that is because not everyone agrees that abortion is morally wrong. In fact less than half the county thinks its morally wrong.

Either way I’m not getting into another one of these stupid abortion threads any further cause it’s the same arguements, the same conclusions, and not one opinion is ever changed.

Hatefulness? Its hateful to not care what someone else thinks of something?

No ma’am that is called indifference and there is a big difference between the two.

And so should abortion, considering some of the recent laws posed by legislators in D.C, like the unborn protection act. It’s not just me who thinks abortion is wrong.

Tell me again why it’s considered a double-homicide if you kill a pregnant woman?

1 Like

Helping women… not terrorism

haha. yeah. beep boop beep

1 Like

how sweet you all think that

1 Like

It kind of is. You’re part of the party that claims to be all-inclusive and tolerant, yet, when people disagree with you, you automatically discount their opinion.

It is in some states, not so in others.

If pro lifers didnt take sledgehammers to clinics we wouldnt have to say anything.

sure. with threats to the supreme court

1 Like

Doesn’t matter. It’s legal in some states, so your argument is moot.

You dont know what party I’m in. Pretty presumptuous and ironic.

I do know that you are a left-liberal, as you tend to side with them on most things. You know that.

1 Like

No you dont know that, you are assuming. You can throw a label on anyone you choose, that doesnt make it so.

Peaceful protest. Legal proceedings. Not like the bombings of the anti-abortion people.