Its 2019 where is the wall

image Here it is.

3 Likes

Yes, I think the articles they push all have their have lies in them as it’s agenda driven and not news… They push a narrative, not news. Just like this was a delay, not the end of a new school…

I think three years of non stop pushing the Russian collusion hoax in hopes of impeachment, and effecting the midterms proves it…

Mueller never heard of Fusion GPS!!! Dottering old fart treated like a god buy these media mor ons…

1 Like

I think it’s an issue of local businesses getting the money to build the school…if the school is cancelled, the locals lose money.

This must be a trick question…

Tell me WHY would they.

I just said it was unfortunate…For the children you know…

:children_crossing:

What is the lie in the article? Do you expect congress to just authorize the same $63 million next year?

Why did you even respond to that?

1 Like

Your side has more experience.

There are no moderate dems anymore…

Got any example?

1 Like

Because military installations don’t pay local property taxes…

I’'l take that as a no… Trump is cool

they really don’t think things through, do they?

1 Like

Why are kids not getting a school they were promised? I thought Mexico was paying for it…

I need answers… these kids will never be impacted by a lack of a wall… but will be impacted by their lack of technology and facilities.

You were fooled into voting for this clown.

Where’s your new, precious wall?
When is Mexico paying for it?

You could say that about everything that comes out of trump’s mouth.

4 Likes

It’s being built, and currently, Mexico is paying for a human wall to guard the border in fear of Trump tariffs…

If “Mexico is paying for the wall”, is your best example of a lie, then the left is selling some real thin soup…

Obama caused the return of slavery to N. Africa…

And yet, you could not think of one example…

No new wall is being built. None, zero. It’all replacement of older, existing wall.

Trump tariffs, ha. No one except the American farmers should be afraid of that windbag and his false promises.