It Was a Gropelash!

CNN primetime host Don Lemon was accused of a bizarre, sexually charged assault of a bartender in New York’s tony Hamptons last year in a civil suit filed earlier this week.

#believethebartender!

#whitecrotchesmatter

If you’re famous, they let you.

Say it ain’t so Lemony-snickett!

Is there no end to the debauchery?

1 Like

Don “The Lecturer” Lemon? Oh, how precious.

What am I supposed to tell my children?

Lie to them…

1 Like

It’s always nice to see the consistency from our dear friends on the right when it comes to, well, basically any topic involving personal conduct. Gotta love the good faith arguments.

1 Like

What the hell is wrong with you?

Sent to the graveyard to die.

Don Lemon is a political figure. The voice of LNN.

Merge it with the farmer thread.

Man, if I had that answer, I wouldn’t be here talking to you people for free. lol

This is why I hate all the big national media guys. They openly criticise and lecture people…but they don’t have their own house in order…their are hypocrites…and I truly hope Lemon if guilty pays. As well as any media type who thinks they can get away with it. Bill O’Reilly anyone. Rush Limbaugh, Brian Williams, just to name a few! They all lose their credibility with me because no one will dare call out one of their own.

1 Like

I don’t take anyone seriously that tries to lecture people. Mr. Lemon is a perfect example of why.

2 Likes

He opened a broadcast with “The President is a racist”

But he’s not a political figure.

I wonder what his husband will say.

About half of the people caught up in #metoo have been liberal news media personalities.

This doesn’t surprise me at all.

Tell 'em to let Trump hug 'em like the flag!

And he was 100% accurate.

But if he did do this… he deserves to feel the same pain as every other public figure has. To hell with him

Yikes if true, a very assaulty pick-up move. Since it was in a bar just last year maybe there were witnesses.

When life gives you lemons…

Grope a bartender.