IT’S ON: White House Says Trump-Kim Summit ‘EXPECTED’ for June 12

Originally published at: IT’S ON: White House Says Trump-Kim Summit ‘EXPECTED’ for June 12 | Sean Hannity

The White House confirmed Tuesday it’s actively preparing for an “expected” summit between President Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in Singapore on June 12th, just days after the President threatened to cancel the meeting over Kim’s “open hostility” towards the US.

White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders confirmed the preparations in an official statement, saying "The United States continues to actively prepare for President Trump’s expected summit with leader Kim in Singapore.”

Sanders’ comments come just hours after high-ranking Korean officials visited New York City, meeting with representatives of the Trump administration to clear the path for the potentially historic meeting.

President Trump ratcheted up his pressure on the Hermit Kingdom last week, saying he planned on canceling the meeting after Kim’s team failed to meet with US negotiators to finalize plans.

"You talk about your nuclear capabilities, but ours are so massive and powerful that I pray to God they will never have to be used,” wrote the President in his letter.

1 Like

The next in the longest line of will they or won’t they couples?

Sam and Diane
David and Maddie
Ross and Rachel
Pam and Jim
And now…Trump and Kim.

WILL THEY OR WON’T THEY?

1 Like

Guess I need to learn the proper allowed picture sizes here.

It was there right after you posted it. I wonder what happened. The old site auto-sized pictures.

Summit might happen.
Summit looks like it’s going to happen.
Summit is definitely going to happen.
Summit might not happen if US doesn’t back off.
Summit is still going to happen.
Summit will definitely not happen.
Summit will not happen but NK is still open to summit.
Summit still might happen.
Summit definitely will happen.

Summit is both happening and not happening.
Schroedengers Summit.

3 Likes

Such a cute relationship they have. Playing hard to get

2 Likes

Well good. I am enjoying Trump’s on again off again love affair with Kim.

Will Kim actually have summit sex with Donny or will it just be more unrequited summit foreplay?

Xi Jinping and Putin are certainly not enjoying it. I have now heard multiple experts on the region commenting that this whole thing is being put together much too fast. And they don’t have high exceptions that there will be a win-win agreement. Film at eleven.

1 Like

Trump has already made more progress on NK than the last several administrations combined, well done!

Are you suggesting that this summit never peaks?

This one will do that too but didn’t do it for this one for some reason.

Is it really on? Most of the news reports aren’t saying definitely, though many are looking positive. I won’t believe it till I see it. Trump’s words are not to be trusted.

Irrelevant, if it saves Donny’s Nobel Peace Prize award.

Yes, Trump, single handed, has elevated North Korea to nuclear super power status with Kim Jong Un to be sitting across the table from our President as an EQUAL on the world scene.

Woo Hoo!

Sort of. I am suggesting there will likely be no need to wear safe summit sex protection.

1 Like

There’s nothing to see here…let’s all move along…

Let’s call this little saga “As the White House turns.”

Oh contraire, there is lots to be seen here.

I mean, just think about the drama of the lying, egomaniacal, man-child, Dear Leader sitting there conversing one on one with Kim Jong Un!

Let’s hope they make real progress. I watch part of “the final days” on HBO about Obama’s last year of foreign policy. They thought they made “progress” in Iran and cuba, …LOL. Talk about idiots, so full of themselves… Giving Cuba tourism and Iran nukes is not “progress”, it’s just a give away for nothing.

Obama did not give Iran nukes.

Our opening up relations with Cuba was a smart thing after 5 decades of a failed embargo policy against them.