IT’S OFFICIAL: Senator Cory Booker Announces 2020 Presidential Campaign

Originally published at: IT’S OFFICIAL: Senator Cory Booker Announces 2020 Presidential Campaign | Sean Hannity

Outspoken Senator and anti-Trump crusader Cory Booker officially announced his 2020 presidential campaign Friday; becoming the latest left-wing legislator with the hopes of taking-on President Trump in the months ahead.

“I believe that we can build a country where no one is forgotten, no one is left behind; where parents can put food on the table; where there are good paying jobs with good benefits in every neighborhood; where our criminal justice system keeps us safe, instead of shuffling more children into cages and coffins; where we see the faces of our leaders on television and feel pride, not shame,” said Booker.

I’m running for president. Join me on this journey. https://t.co/fEDqOVIfwh pic.twitter.com/h1FTPUYRzo

— Cory Booker (@CoryBooker) February 1, 2019

“It is not a matter of can we, it’s a matter of do we have the collective will, the American will? I believe we do. Together, we will channel our common pain back into our common purpose. Together, America, we will rise,” added the 49-year-old lawmaker.