IT’S OFFICIAL: President Trump Formally Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

The peace prize has been a joke since Arafat’s terrorist ass received it.

I wouldn’t accept it.

lol - You don’t really think that refuted anything I wrote, do you?

You’re not serious, are you?

What you wrote was stupid. Easy to refute. The negotiations haven’t even begun and you’re already castigating Trump for what he has failed to do.

Dumb.

M

Of course I’m serious.

Blame Obama, Clinton and Bush for Kim. They are the boneheads who let him get to where he is today.

M

Yes I missed it because it never happened.

Every threat made towards NK was in relationship to their own threats against the US, SK, and Japan.

Anything he said prior to taking office is irrelevant anyhow.

:laughing:

Please have someone read that for you that is able to understand what I was castigating Trump for. It had nothing to do with what he has yet failed to do. lol

You signed your post accurately.

The good news is there are 330 nominees for this. I’d say Donald has as much of a chance as the Tampa Bay Rays have of winning the Super Bowl.

You said:… “I haven’t heard Trump say one word about pushing Kim to improve any conditions in N. Korea itself…”

He hasn’t had the CHANCE to push Kim to do anything yet and you’re already blaming him for failing to do so. You’re also deciding what his job is, which in your mind is to improve the lot of North Koreans - as if that was what YOUR political heroes attempted to do.

If the lot of North Koreans improves as a result of the negotiations between Trump and Kim it will largely be by accident. His GOAL is only to de-nuclearize North Korea and that is all most Americans care about - NOT the plight of North Koreans.

M

I would have some mad respect for Trump if he turned down the nomination.

The Nobel Peace Prize is an abomination. It lost any respect it deserved when that piece of ■■■■ anti Semitic terrorist Arafat won it.

To a certain extent, I agree with you, but there are times when circumstances make it clear that it is actually deserved and based on real results.

For instance, Anwar Sadat and Menachem Begin were awarded a Peace Prize for their accord in 1978. The funny part is that Jimmy Carter should have also gotten to share that Peace Prize because it was so largely his efforts that got the accord between Israel and Egypt.

If Trump actually pulls off something historic - not just for our relations with North Korea but also with the relations between the North and the South - then a Peace Prize nomination would not only be deserved but would be seen as a legitimate commendation by all outside observers - a reputation that most people agree was not the case with Arafat.

M

Why is that “good news”?

You just cannot possibly give him any credit at all if he pulls this off? You hate him that much?

M

I wouldn’t.

The simple fact is he hasn’t done anything to deserve it.

If something happens between the two nations to finally end the Korean War, it’ll be not because of Trump but in spite of him.

1 Like

No Marky, while it is true I haven’t heard him say word one about that yet, that was just a statement of fact. My castigation of Trump was in the first post that you replied to and that is for the complete disregard that he and his supporters showed for the lives of the Korean people as he Forrest Gump’d his way into this meeting.

And you have now gladly confirmed you don’t give a ■■■■ about them, just any nukes that might be able to reach America.

And you’re wrong about most Americans. Most Republicans, yes. But if you ask Americans if killing millions of Koreans is worth taking nukes away from N. Korea then most Americans other than those like you will say no.

1 Like

Didn’t Nelson Mandela win one while he was in prison?

lol

1. you dont know this
  2. you dont know this
  3. at the moment…but then again he just warned the US not to take credit so there is that

So you are battling a 0.5 so far…

worthless speculation is worthless

how many other official nominees are there? when was Schumer or Pelosi nominated?