IT’S OFFICIAL: President Trump Formally Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

The actual chances of Trump winning a Nobel Peace prize are a snowballs chance in Hell. LOL

I will admit that Trump has done some good things on the Korea Front but thats not enough to get him the peace prize.

Kim has a better chance. LOL.

Alan

1 Like

Trump and his supporters showed they were gladly willing to let millions of S. Koreans and N. Koreans die just so Trump could show he had a bigger _____ than the crazy Kim.

China saw this and told Kim to get on board and S. Korea worked with them. Trump is no better than Kim. President Xi and President Moon Jae-in are the ones that deserve the Nobel Peace Prize if this all comes together.

I think if Kim disarms his nukes then Trump would deserve the Prize. At this point no. However Obama got his for absolutely nothing.

The Group leans left so Trump will probably not get one no matter what anyway.

Let’s hope he doesn’t get it or if he does he refuses it.
Trump doesn’t need to join the ranks of Arafat, Gore and Obama.
If he would give it some thought, he’ll agree.

And it looks like he’s getting the NK hostages freed… Trump is great. Succeeding where the rest failed…

Another reason they ramped up the phony collusion story. Trump doing to well. Making the swamp look stupid.

I still think it’s a booby prize. Look at who has received it.

Like he would ever refuse it.

Never predict what Trump will do.

Yes, it did lose all it’s prestige when they gave to to Obama like 12 year old girls with crush on a boy band star. But that does not take away what could be the most amazing foreign policy Trumps since Reagan got the wall torn down.

1 Like

That will stand without any Nobel Prize.
As a matter of fact, the Nobel will cheapen it.

1 Like

If the Yard of the Month Award has been won by a bunch of yards full of weeds. I wouldn’t want it- would you?

Awarding it to Arafat destroyed its prestige, awarding it to Obama relegated it to a participation trophy, if it were awarded to Trump they may as well rename it the “Nobel didn’t ■■■■ the world up YET prize”.

If you’re talking about getting hostages/prisoners released, Obama also got people released. And despite Trump saying that the previous administration failed to get these three released, you do realize that two of the three were taken into custody by North Korea while Trump was president right? You realize he told you incorrect(lied) information again right? How was Obama supposed to get two of them released when they hadn’t been taken by North Korea? Simple question. Can I get a simple answer?

1 Like

No lies Adam, he used alternative facts.

Maybe Trump should have made a movie. Apparently that will get you a Nobel Prize.

The deadline was in February.

1 Like

■■■■■■■ hilarious.

From what I understand the submission was for the 2019 selection season.

Well, he’ll be in prison by then, so it’s unlikely he’d win.