IT’S OFFICIAL: President Trump Formally Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

Its been reduced to a piece of junk prize given out by 5 Norwegian liberal elite idiots! They gave the prize to Gorbachev instead of Reagan and this prize has been in the toilet since then. I’m sure those numb nut laureates will do something even more stupid & probably give it to Kim Jong-in!!

Yasser Arafat.

WUDS

The general consensus in the Right Wing universe after President Obama won was the Nobel Peace Prize was that it was totally worthless. Now that Fat Donald gets 18 Republican boot lickers to nominate him all of a sudden it is a keen award again to many Righties.

WUDS

World upside down sickness.

It’s like if David Bryan, Tico Torres and Jon Bon Jovi nominated Richie Sambora as best guitar player.

OMG I forgot that one! But as I said this booby prize has been in the toilet for decades now. Those laureates are just throwing away their money!

I don’t really care if he wins it or not, but the lib head splodin’ going on right now is simply fantastic.

And now you get to squee along with the other devoted Trumpists because your Messiah got nominated. Go Trump go!

1 Like

I feel like Rudy Giuliani. I hope President Trump gets it because I want to watch him give it back and tell them to cram it.

1 Like

Yeah I heard that. It would be funny as hell.

Unlike Obama’s it will have actually been earned if he’s awarded it.

Lib heads are exploding because a group of Trump’s most ardent supporters think he deserves a prize they recently derided as a fraud?

2 Likes

Giving it to Obama was a fraud.

I see NK are releasing those three prisoners.

Does that make libs happy? Or sad?

Well I wish him luck. He’ll need that cool $1 million to pay his attorneys.

2 Likes

For being a complete, moronic child that China and the rest of the world realized was actually far more dangerous than North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un. lol - yeah I’m not surprised you see that as being earned.

You people are beyond help.

2 Likes

:rofl:

Analogy of the week!

Did Trump bring Kim to the peace table? Yes.

Is the Korean War about to be brought to a final end as a result? Yes.

Has Kim stopped beating the war drums threatening attacks on S. Korea, Japan, and The US? Yes.

You people are so blinded by your own partisanship you cant’ even see your own eyelids.

Earned?

For threatening nuclear war on a country that never attacked us?

For threatening “fire and fury” against a nation that never posed any real threat to us?

For imposing harmful sanctions on a tiny nation of starving people that we have been threatening for 70 years with our super power might right across their border.

For all of that you think he would deserve a PEACE prize?

LOL

2 Likes

Trump was not the only one to bring Kim Jong Un around. You fail to see all of the other components of this. It’s not all Trump, he is but one piece of the puzzle.

Was it John Miller or John Barron that did the nominating? Or was it David Dennison?