IT’S OFFICIAL: President Trump Formally Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

And don’t forget, he sent Pence to scowl at them at the winter olympics.

1 Like

You snip my comment then ask?

I’d say quite a bit more deserving than obama.

I just listened to Obama’s acceptance speech for his Noble prize. He seemed to agree with most that he didn’t deserve it. I totally missed that at the time.

Obama got his for being black. I guess Donald should get one for being orange.

3 Likes

Too early. If the war officially ends and nuke free agreements are signed, then the left leaning Nobel committee will be on the spot. They would look ridiculous not giving out prizes for that event and Trump would be at the top of the list. But lets wait a little while.

Watch it all go to ■■■■■■ hope not but I’ll laugh my ass off anyways

Aww. Rats. Nomination and selection of Nobel Peace Prize laureates - NobelPrize.org

Selection Process. At the first meeting of the Nobel Committee after the February 1 deadline for nominations, the Committee’s Permanent Secretary presents the list of the year’s candidates.

Did they invent time travel before they did so?

I sincerely doubt he’ll win it but he has earned the nomination.

What’s the problem? I was specifically interested in discussing that single part of your post.

Let’s try this again:

“What, specifically, has he done that would warrant the award?”

Based upon what, specifically?

I suppose sending Pence to the Olympics to make some grumpy faces, and sending out some tweets, is definitely more than Obama had done by the time Obama received his.

I see NK are going to release those 3 American prisoners.

Oh wait…has released. :wink:

His Nobel Peace Prize will be waaaaaaaaaay bigger than Obama’s Nobel Peace Prize.

1 Like

They should give it to him just for the laughs, it’s about all that award is worth now anyhow.

If Obama has it, Trump wants it.

1 Like

What has he done?

He got elected, so that puts him on par with Obama. Add to that the glorious teachings of peace and love he freely shares with the world on Twitter and he’s got this thing in the bag.

2 Likes

He is the anti-Obama. That’s enough for his supporters.

1 Like

anyone can be nominated for a noble Peace Prize.

1 Like