It’s finally over so say the law professors

He’s committed impeachable offenses so say the honored (and most assuredly well tenured) law profs appearing before Jerry Nads judiciary committee.
Collins got dressed down by one. Oh yes, this is going to be a bigger clown act than the Shiff Show!
Lawyers interpreting written law.
WHOO Hoo

That’s their job!

6 Likes

How dare they!

4 Likes

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

Um…

That’s what lawyers do. It’s their job.

2 Likes

NBA players dribbling basketballs — WHAT A LAUGH!

Janitors mopping floors — HILARIOUS

Airline pilots drinking scotch — HA…wait, hold up.

17 Likes

If the legal arguments stage is all we have left (easy to find the lawyers you want going either way) and the fact finding is over, then this is the saddest failure of an impeachment ever.
I hope the Senate doesn’t just reject the impeachment. I want them to rub Democrat’s faces in the mess they created.

4 Likes

I find this Noah dude annoying.

Oof. Even Turley, who is there on behalf of the Republicans, said that Trump’s call “was anything but “perfect” and his reference to the Bidens was highly inappropriate.”

2 Likes

Republicans yesterday: He lies under oath! Impeachment must be done!

Republicans today: Oh glorious Senate! Please save the Big White Kwame!!

Lol. It’s what lawyers do…

Allan

Ugh why would you do that…let Turley answer

As you have seen in the last 24 hours, the documents and other evidence that is being obstructed right now is going to come out… We are far from having all the evidence at this point…

2 Likes

Its cute that you think evidence matters to some…

5 Likes

Argument from authority.

They were quite one sided…Like Biden never existed as VP and never had a role in Ukrainian corruption.

The take away is the gross bias being displayed.

:slot_machine:

An Impeachable Offense is anything the House says it is.
It does not require a law professor to define it.
If the House impeaches a president for wearing purple sox, then that becomes an impeachable offense.

1 Like

I kind of suspect these law professors missed your five hundred posts alleging that Joe Biden stopped an investigation in Burisma. Or if they saw any of your posts, they decided to go with the evidence and reject your unfounded allegation.

Neither is a demonstration of bias.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah… Okay.

In essence, that’s what the current Congress has brought impeachment down to.