IT’S A DEAL: US, China Agree to 90-Day Trade Truce, Stocks SURGE 400+

Originally published at: IT’S A DEAL: US, China Agree to 90-Day Trade Truce, Stocks SURGE 400+ | Sean Hannity

The United States and China reached a tentative trade truce over the weekend; pausing hefty tariffs for 90 days as both sides struggle to reach a permanent international trade agreement between their giant economies.

According to CNBC, Chinese President Xi Jinping and President Trump struck the trade deal during bilateral discussions at the G-20 economic summit in Argentina.

“In a White House readout of a dinner at the G-20 summit in Argentina, Xi and Trump discussed a range of nettlesome issues — among them the trade dispute that has left over $200 billion worth of goods hanging in the balance,” writes CNBC.

“President Trump has agreed that on January 1, 2019, he will leave the tariffs on $200 billion worth of product at the 10 percent rate, and not raise it to 25 percent at this time,” the statement confirmed.

“Both parties agree that they will endeavor to have this transaction completed within the next 90 days. If at the end of this period of time, the parties are unable to reach an agreement, the 10 percent tariffs will be raised to 25 percent,” the statement added.

Read the full statement here.

I would hope that Trump has reached out to European friends to enlist their grievance as well…because this isn’t just American issue. I read in 2017 Europe had a deficit of 180 billion or something to that effect. And of course the same intellectual property theft problem as well. Specially with pharmaceuticals industry.

I do have to admire em thou…their tentacles have reached Globally.

I also need to point out while America and Europe are bitching about Saudis killing that journalist they totally ignore what happens when journalist that speaks out against that brutal regime in China. Oh they stopped torturing and killing em…now they throw them in jail to rot without any medical treatment.

Meanwhile the west wanting to punishes Saudis and drive them into he hands of Chinese and all it’s infrastructure that the west help em built over the last 80 years.

And don’t get me started on this carbon tax BS. Driving up prices while China doesn’t have to comply till 2030 I think? Which by then the west economy and manufacturing base is all but gutted.

Yep…I have to admire em for their negotiation skills.

LOL @ deal.

Now “negotiation skills” are sloppily cleaning up the ■■■■ you took on the floor… LOL!