IT’S A DEAL: Pelosi Reaches a Final Deal with ‘Never Nancy’ Democrats, Resistance CAVES

Originally published at: https://www.hannity.com/media-room/its-a-deal-pelosi-reaches-a-final-deal-with-never-nancy-democrats-resistance-caves/

House Minority Leader and likely Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi reached a deal with rebellious Democrats Wednesday; clearing the path for the California Congresswoman to regain the gavel when her party takes control in January.

According to Politico, Pelosi agreed to limit her tenure as Speaker to a maximum of four years; easing concerns from progressive lawmakers she would refuse to leave once assuming control.

“The proposal also limits the time her two deputies, Minority Whip Steny Hoyer (D-Md.) and Assistant Democratic Leader Jim Clyburn (D-S.C.), can stay in their posts, although those changes will likely have to be ratified by the full caucus,” writes Politico.

“Over the summer, I made it clear that I see myself as a bridge to the next generation of leaders, a recognition of my continuing responsibility to mentor and advance new Members into positions of power and responsibility in the House Democratic Caucus,” said Pelosi following the meeting.

Read the full report at Politico.

Nancy Pelosi is a good shepherd…she keeps HER flock in line.