‘IT NEVER ENDS’: Trump Responds to Mueller’s Upcoming Testimony, Says 'Biggest Political Scandal' in History

Originally published at: ‘IT NEVER ENDS’: Trump Responds to Mueller’s Upcoming Testimony, Says ‘Biggest Political Scandal’ in History | Sean Hannity

President Trump responded Wednesday to news former special counsel Robert Mueller will testify before Congress over his “No Collusion” final report; saying the witch hunt “never ends” for Democrats.

“It never ends,” Trump said Wednesday in an exclusive interview on Fox Business Network’s “Mornings with Maria” with Maria Bartiromo. “They got caught and they’re running around going wild trying to do everything they can, but they spied on my campaign, it’s as simple as that.”

“It’s so illegal, it’s probably the biggest political scandal in history and they got caught doing it,” he added.

“The bottom line is, after all of your looking and all the time you had and all the money you spent, did Trump collude with the Russians? No – Do you stand by your report? – Yes,” Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., told Fox News Channel’s Sean Hannity late Monday. “It is ‘case-closed’ for me. They can do anything they want to in the House, and I think it will blow up in their face.”

Robert Mueller has agreed to testify before Congress pursuant to subpoena.

Russia attacked our democracy to help Trump win. Trump welcomed and used that help. As Mueller said, that should concern every American.

And now, every American will get to hear directly from Mueller.

— Adam Schiff (@RepAdamSchiff) June 26, 2019

“Robert Mueller has agreed to testify before Congress pursuant to subpoena. Russia attacked our democracy to help Trump win. Trump welcomed and used that help. As Mueller said, that should concern every American. And now, every American will get to hear directly from Mueller,” said House Intel Chair Adam Schiff.

“He can’t refuse to answer questions about the FISA application,” Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz told Fox News Channel’s Laura Ingraham, referring to a request by the FBI to surveil a member of the 2016 Trump campaign under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA).

“Those are the kind of questions that I think Republicans will be very well prepared to ask,” Dershowitz added. “Those are the kind of questions which are currently under investigation by the inspector general whose report we are waiting for. But those are not in any way precluded. So I think that they will regret having called him.”

Read the full report at Fox News. Learn more about Maria Bartiromo’s exclusive interview on ‘Mornings with Maria’ here.