It looks like the only casualites in the Iran response were Iranians

Then it had to be an accident. Makes no sense otherwise.

What war? Libs keep hoping for war. So far no war.

2 Likes

All lives matter and there is a certain fatalistic irony that only Iranian persons have suffered in Soleimaniā€™s passing as mostly Iranians suffered during his decades of terror.

:airplane:

Oopsā€¦ innocent casualtiesā€¦ but Iranianā€¦ so its cool.

I never said that and ask that you retract the innuendo.

:airplane:

1 Like

Dudeā€¦ Oops is in the title.

It is crass.

These people didnā€™t ask for this.

It IS crass as all hell.

Would they have even been shot at if it werenā€™t for the escalation from the US?

I donā€™t like to second guess too much. But I wonder why the captain would fly under these conditions? It was clearly an unsafe environment. To me it would have made more sense to wait a day or two to see what happens. This isnā€™t the first time this has happenedā€¦

Ask some canucks.

Youā€™d think that proud canadians might be outraged by this event, but all Iā€™ve seen is complaining about U.S. leadership.

You should run for congress.

I am not willing to go there.

These people didnā€™t ask for this conflict and to use their tragedy as a way to anonymously poke a stick in the eye of the Iranians is a black pit I donā€™t want to go down for long.

1 Like

What of the people who turned ā€œBENGHAZI!!ā€ into a punchline??

1 Like

As I said before:

I donā€™t like to second guess too much. But I wonder why the captain would fly under these conditions? It was clearly an unsafe environment. To me it would have made more sense to wait a day or two to see what happens. This isnā€™t the first time this has happenedā€¦

11 Benhghazi investigations was a joke.

I guess the plane was flying because ā€¦OOPSā€¦ now lets ask why they are a country we should be terrified ofā€¦ yeahā€¦ thatā€™s cool.

1 Like

Seriously, file the paperwork. Youā€™re a shoe-in.

Again. Iā€™m not tone deaf. If people find that comment offensive, I have no problem what so ever in removing it. So I did.

Put yourself in the position of the captain. Would you have flown in an obvious unsafe condition?

Nahā€¦ My win record would probably be only slightly better than the Orioles.

1 Like