It looks like Biden's invitation is being accepted

They don’t walk.

“They” don’t do anything, there is caravan. The entire thread is based on the Guatemalan government anticipating something that might happen sometime in the future

The Guatemalan government can see them loading up.

Glad we could agree.

1 Like

No they can’t. It hasn’t even been formed, they are speculating
Screenshot_20210217-121703_Chrome

America, you’re nothing special.

1 Like

Sure they can. It’s not hard.

Just another country.

2 Likes

Or innocent.

Ok here we go.

BTW learn to use the quote function properly please.

What’s a double quote function? Is there a tutorial?

Double? You cut people’s post off in mid word. I noticed it last night. Probably lazy selecting.

Phone only so probably

I’m on a phone only as well. Be a little more careful please.

Self appointed organization with a goal to label those with whom they disagree as racist and hateful. The politics of smear and name calling instead of debate.

2 Likes

Of course they’re “self-appointed”. Who else would “appoint” them?

Irony.

The SPLC provides extensive analysis to back of their conclusions.

For example, did you know the organization cited in the OP was founded by a white nationalist/eugenicist?

What? You mean family planning?
Going to its website, I see that it has quite a large list of board members and staff.
But rather than labeling all of them, it might be more relevant to find out the ideas they were talking about. Are they self proclaimed white nationalists or SPLC labeled white nationalists?

If I go to the SPLC website I see one of their issues is opposition to enforcement of our immigration laws. They are against local law enforcement helping out to enforce our laws on immigration. How can a pro illegal immigration organization be expected to make an unbiased decision on which immigration related organizations are hate groups? Its nonsense.

1 Like

Now let’s talk about Dees shall we?

1 Like

What would you like to talk about? The fact that he’s been accused of sexual harassment?

I don’t think that’s an ideological issue.

I thought his 2012 campaign was brilliant.

John Tanton was a vocal supporter of eugenics in the 1990s.

But that was a nice try.