IT BEGINS: Leading DEM Says Illegal Immigrants Should be ‘COMPENSATED’ By Trump | Sean Hannity

New York Congressman Joe Crowley left immigration experts and politicians scratching their heads Wednesday, bizarrely suggesting that illegal immigrant families who crossed the border need to be “compensated” by the Trump administration.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/it-begins-leading-dem-says-illegal-immigrants-should-be-compensated-by-trump/

Let me see if I understand this: The parents made the decision to travel hundreds of miles to enter the U.S. illegally. The parents made the decision to travel through very dangerous areas populated by the cartels. The parents made the decision to pay hundreds if not thousands of dollars to someone to get the into the US illegally. The parents made the decision to put their children at risk traveling during dangerous weather. Now I’m suppose to pay for the decision their parents made?

And this nut Crowley, on twitter, defends ripping babies from wombs and in next breath condemns ‘ripping’ kids from parents. This guy is a certifiable nutbag. The reality=he couldn’t care less about any baby or kid, but ANYTHING FOR THE PARTY.