IT BEGINS: Democrat Introduces ‘Articles of Impeachment’ on First Day in Power | Sean Hannity

Someone said the other Day on a Site that Dems, if Investigated would face real Prison time, of that there is NO DOUBT. Hillary alone would spend the rest of her Miserable existence with Ol Nan Busting Rocks. If they proceed on this path, I want all the Sex Slush Fund payouts exposed

I’m still waiting to see what offense he committed that requires him to be impeached? Beating Hillary Clinton in the election isn’t grounds for impeachment. Yet that’s all the democrats have been talking about for the last 2 years.

Maxine Waters and her chorus started chanting “Impeach Trump” the day after he was elected. The only crime was keeping Hilary out of the Whitehouse. Now they are going to spend the next two years trying to undo everything our President has done for ‘we the people’. Pelosi has already stated publicly that she intends to reverse the tax cuts that have benefited most of the middle class and have caused most of the Democrat millionaires and billionaires to pay more by severely limiting their deductions. She says a border wall is immoral yet she has a wall around her own house to keep out the riff raff. She and the press have ridiculed the President’s comments about the wall around Obama’s house because he said 10’ when it is actually 8’. And don’t forget his armed security entrance to his driveway. The Dems in the House are planning to waste time investigating policies for detaining illegals that were actually implemented by Obama yet are being blamed on Trump. This entire two year session of the House is going to be wasted by Pelosi and company trying to keep our duly elected President from doing what he was elected to do, Serve the will of the people. I hope everyone who voted Democrat enjoys the circus spectacle.

Maxine Waters is nothing but Louis Farrakhan in drag.
Her rhetoric and hatred for the President and all those who support him is despicable.
Despicable Waters, has a nice ring to it!!