IT BEGINS: College Removes NIKE LOGO from All Athletic Gear Over Kaepernick Ad | Sean Hannity

i wont buy nike ever again

not because i am hoping that hurts their sales, but because they disgust me for openly siding with anti-american and anti-police politics.

no need to wonder with a “thinking” emote. The left has trouble comprehending things like “principles” since they are devoid of them. This is why they think that everyone who is avoiding nike is because they want them to go out of business. like leftists like david hogg trying to get people on fox canceled, and the New Yorker likens chick fil-a to a “creepy infiltration”.

You’re not answering the question.

It matters not a jot to me whether Nike will lose sales, in fact all the publicity,a lot of it caused by Trump has spread worldwide,more people than ever know who Kaepernick is and why he started not standing for the National Anthem.If anything this will drive sales.
Please you have got some gall to mention “principles” when you support a President devoid of principles.

1 Like

oh i dunno i kind of like his principles, as they were clearly stated throughout the campaign: more jobs, fair trade, constitutionalist judgeships, lower taxes fueled economy for everyone, strong border for more security, strong military, more support for veterans, less regulations, and such and such

Wow, Nike must be terrified now that some Trailer Trash ‘University’ has taken a stand (no knees of course) against them.

Nike did just fine…and you were wrong.

Appears it was the beggining AND the end

:joy:

Nike to rightie haters:

1 Like

You mean those too simple to distinguish between good cops who serve and protect us and those bad cops who brutalize the citizenry…and seem to get away with it again and again and again.

Thank you!

The only people that are pissed at Nike are bigots who disguise their prejudices in their patriotism. Nike’s stock is at a 53 year high. They couldn’t care less about racist old neanderthals who refuse to join the 21st century.

i dont see anythjng on his his socks that makes any such distinction

wonder what he’d wear to distinguish ghetto brutality on cops, which happens again and again…

Really??? Which Big Ten school was it?

Oh wait…The College of the Ozarks -a private school in Point Lookout, Missouri. LOL

1 Like