IT BEGINS: College Removes NIKE LOGO from All Athletic Gear Over Kaepernick Ad | Sean Hannity

Don’t know where you are getting your information on what I allegedly “hate”, but they suck as a source.

You couldn’t find any posts here, or on the old board, where I have stated that “we”, as in me, expressed a “love” of “boycotts” or even any moderate like for them.

I have always thought they were silly exercises in futility.

Don’t think one can find a direct quote of him calling all police officers “pigs”.

However he has a pair of socks with stylized pig images dressed as police officers, that he has worn, according to him, as a protest of “rogue police officers” engaging in “police brutality”; wearing them, as he stated, before he ever sat out the Anthem in protest of blacks being targeted or treated unfairly by some police officers.

You must have somehow missed the Right Wing pissing and moaning over that silly pair of socks, but I don’t see how?

But no, there is no direct quote of Colin calling all police officers “pigs”.

It was funny to watch Right Wingers go bonkers over a pair of socks.

:laughing:

1 Like

At least no direct quote of him doing that which I am aware of.

not so much just right wingers, but anyone who actually respects the police

its a statement.

to those who respect the police, the message is clear

Colin, like me, respects the good police officers.

I will not, and he will not, ever respect criminal thug or rogue police officers.

Very few people actually care about other’s choice in socks.

david hogg’s threat of boycott of laura ingraham?

You can’t wear nike and respect the police?

do you also view this college as economic terrorist like you do hogg?

all you do is gatling gun stupid questions

Let’s play find the evidence to support our views…

Conservatives should remember that although Ali expressed radical thoughts and aligned himself with the militancy of the Nation of Islam, his general point that America had its own civil rights problems was correct. When he said “so-called Negro people in Louisville,” who were being made to serve, “are treated like dogs and denied simple human rights,” he had a list of specific and very real grievances to point to. Blacks were still being denied voting rights in large numbers. James Meredith, who had integrated the University of Mississippi, was shot while walking across the state. Highway Patrol officers in Orangeburg, South Carolina shot into a crowd of black protesters and killed 3 people in 1968. It’s easy for Americans today to forget that, back then, working for civil rights was a dangerous mission.

Hmm…sounds like the same issues Ali was against is the same as Kapperknicks issues…hmm🤔
Wow…you think in 50+ years conservative views of Black Americans may have become more understanding…
Perhaps I should have said WHITE instead of GOP…

Can you tell me another reason a 99% white staffed school would take this action?

What is the point of removing the Nike logo? They have already bought the clothing so how is it hurting Nike?

Removing the logo will remove the on-field advertisement of Nike. I’m sure that means alot coming from a Division III school.

Ahh I see now,obviously sales will plummet as a result :thinking:

ALL OF THEM

:roll_eyes:

again, with the race…

perhaps they dont want to display the logo of a company who makes athletic gear but has become so openly involved in politics

i dont blame them

good to hear

1 Like