Is your governor a nitwit too?

Here’s mine:

Don’t know that I’d call him a nitwit. I’d rather have a trained chimpanzee in the zoo representing me, though. Maybe I’ll write it in next election.

Just don’t care for the man. He’s Republican (Massachusetts has a history of Republican governors), but is pro abortion rights.

So elective procedures were restricted at the height of the panic, but little irresponsible one could still get her abortion.

He really kicked small businesses in the teeth at the height of the panic:

Some of us are getting vaccinated, yet there’s still a mask mandate. Here’s some other restrictions on businesses:

The teenagers were having a party on Instagram, drawing an image of a virus with x’s for eyes and flat line mouth at 9:59 PM coming to life one minute later. On second thought, maybe he is a nitwit.

He can’t restrict me. I’m third shift health care. Didn’t even show the last cop who pulled me over my employee i d & he let me go.

There are even bumper stickers now saying “Impeach Baker. Make Massachusetts Great Again.” Hopefully the next one will at least be on the level of that trained monkey, but I wouldn’t count on it.

That is an oversimplification. She had a bacteria, not a virus.

Huge extrapolation.

2 Likes

So is mine, thank goodness! :pray:**

2 Likes

They should call it the COVID shot, like they do the flu shot.

Calling it a vaccine is confusing to a lot of people.

3 Likes

If all the unvax qanon will promise to wear mask, sure this rule doesn’t make sense. But guess what, they won’t.

They’re not dropping the masks. They love them. They think they’re actually doing something now.

What was the reason for a fully vaccinated crowd at the NFL draft all wearing masks? To make fools of themselves?

What % of the population look to the CDC to determine whether or not to wear a mask outside? 1% tops? The only place I see anyone wearing a mask is inside a store. Anywhere else I see people congregate there are no masks. The CDC might as well be talking to a wall because no one is paying them any attention. We just like making fun of what they post.

2 Likes

I already did. Do you have anything to add?

Here’s what the governor is saying. If you get the shot, you are not in danger of getting or spreading Covid. Except for when you are.
:mask: :exploding_head:

The masks are a reminder to all…to who is the boss.

3 Likes

And the sheeple are no help. Many are still afraid to take them off even outside where the boss says they can. The indoctrination experiment has been a huge success.

The complicit media scared the hell out of the elderly and then the dumb ass lib governors who crammed COVID sick patients into nursing homes, murdering thousands…surely didn’t help calm their fears.

Calm down, I was talking to the other guy.

1 Like

Will the elderly NYers still vote for another Cuomo term, or will ballot harvesters vote for them?

1 Like

Sounds like all unvax qanons should be arrested for public endangerment. Libs can release all the violent criminals to make space for the unvax qunons. All unvax liberals will get a free pass.

Then we can fight about the definition of qunon, if one supports the liberal narrative or not.

Calm down. I reserve the right to comment at any time IN MY THREAD. That’s why I started it.
:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If just those that were sexually harassed by Cuomo…vote for him…he’s back in. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

It is our thread, I said my governor was a red state conservative, I joined in the conversation, you fire off at me when I was responding to someone else. Leave it alone Mr. Altair. You are beginning to sound like Al Gore, the guy who invented the internet. I am sure it is not intentional. Calm down, read my responses, and be nice. Peace :peace_symbol: Bos’un

+10 response.

1 Like

Bang! Hammer squarely hitting the nail on the head! :+1:

2 Likes

Mine is. Much more than DeWine too.