Is Yelp cataloging a list of arson targets for ANTIFA?

I predict there will be millions dollars of damage in lib areas if Trump wins. If Biden wins there will be a lot of accusations of cheating, very little to no violence (more then likely violence by anti trumpers counter protesters) some demonstrations. Yelp will be a tool for the left

I hate that Yelp is only used by the left. :rofl:

To tell the truth, I’d rather know in advance my business won’t be welcome somewhere so I don’t waste my time.

Users with yelp accounts post reviews that indicate they were treated with impatience other customers weren’t. Or were served with a delay others weren’t, or were snubbed altogether.

Why should yelp take the heat for attitudes shown by some proprietors?

I like my crostini without racism, thank you.

1 Like

I worry whether you even know what Yelp is. Honestly. It’s a dying restaurant review site.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

All sorts of different types of businesses are reviewed on Yelp—even medical & dental practices.

I prefer merchants & providers who can do like the Steve Miller Band song and go on, take the money and run, leave their personal nastiness at home.

But many can’t, so maybe the rest of us should be able to find out & take our money elsewhere.

I like threads like this.

The problem isn’t the overt racism.

It’s that there’s somebody lettin’ us know who the overt racists are.

Maybe if folks didn’t engage in overt racism, there wouldn’t be a perceived market need for this, or green books, or any of all that ■■■■■

Buuuuuuuut, I guess it’s more important to take offense at an undocumented potential abuse, rather than to introspect and reflect on why such the need for a flag on a review site would even be comprehended.

1 Like

Not just businesses.

1 Like

I don’t recall anyone here taking offense to Google Reviews. At least on Yelp, various providers of goods and services get a chance to respond to reviews, whether they’re positive, negative or somewhere in the middle.

Someone doesn’t like your merchandise, services or attitudes on Google Reviews, anyone who reads that review will only get one side of the story.

I like my medical care without embarrassing another patient, thank you much.

They’re not on my network & someone else is. But seeing this I felt awful for that patient.

Wouldn’t use ‘em if I could. Now what is it some here have against free speech or the free market that they want to see Yelp sued? Especially since those reviewed have a chance to respond to their reviewers?

My armed guards comment was in response to possible violence from ANTIFA.

They have no right to get violent with business owners no matter what the owner is accused of.

What if the owner is falsely accused and his business gets burned anyway?

Undemonstrated fear of something that has happened.

Must be a scary world to live in.