Is trump doing PR for a hate group?

How do you know who is who?

The Good guys help the old lady cross the street, the bad guys don’t. What do you consider a bad guy or good guy?

Well good that makes me a good guy.

In no way are you a bad guy!

Sounds like the liberals are the good guys then… They will help her across the street and give her medical care and a decent place to live her remaining years…

A bad guy is some who doesn’t do right when right is what is called for. A bad guy is someone who when he doesn’t do right doesn’t accept responsibility for doing wrong, or doesn’t know the difference, and a bad guy is someone who doesn’t respect others. The basic tenants of good vs bad according to Dr. William Glasser. My personal guide for good living and being a good person.

1 Like

See i think we are all good guys because we care enough and Love America Enough to be active participants in this process of American politics and political discourse.

1 Like

Obama’s what?

Yea boot’s from a guy named Jack.

Well since Antifa is not a group but a movement with out a centralized leadership, it not a group but a movement that is Anti-fascist. Odd how so many Trump supporters hate a movement that fights mainly against Neo-Nazis and white supremacists and Facists in general. I don’t agree with the throwing of milk shakes at people Antifa did but I understand standing up vs fascist, but I guess some of you on forums like fascist.

1 Like

Well not really, it good guys with boots wanting to kick people that are non-white and another group of guys who want kick the racists neo-nazis. Not sure why Trump supporters are on side of white nationalists. You can be critical of Antifa for using milk shakes throwing, but to basically say they are like someone who hates other groups based on skin color is insane and might want to look in mirror why you identify more with a racists murderous group than do with a anti-racists violent group

2 Likes

What color shirts do Trumps Patriots wear?

That sounds convincing. However, some people or groups seem to have an overbroad definition of “facists”, just as others have an overbroad definition of commie.
If there are consequence in the way of violent action involving either, I would prefer that be left to government action, and government action that gives due consideration to Constitutional rights.
I’m sure most terrorists believe they are fighting for the betterment of the world.

Is he a thug?

Red hats. They come in large groups, usually chanting things like “lock her up!” And “send her back!”

Just to knock her down because she has a red hat.

A bad guy is some one with no morals or values.

Red white and blue of course.

https://twitter.com/TimForgot/status/1162817351168880640?s=20

So yes- Trump is doing PR for a hate group.

2 Likes

Durham will fix that!