Is this what they are charging Trump with?

Didn’t Obama say the same thing after selling guns to Drug Cartels and Agent Brian Terry was murdered with one of the Obamaguns?

The sad thing is that you think by bringing this up, this will somehow exonerate the President.

What? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

10Individual-1

1 Like

Named by the same people that helped Obama sell Americas uranium to the enemy, give billions to a terrorist country, sell guns to drug cartels, coverup money laundering campaign funds and on and on.

Obama could nuke America and you would love him.

Here, this should explain it a hell of a lot better than I could.

Never voted for the guy.

But, but, Obama!!!

They have a room for him at Gitmo!

That’s the spirit!! D5!!

1 Like

First President to sell out the American people to the Russians and Chinese!

That muslim bastard! Fat donald should direct his DOJ to start investigating ASAP!

I’m still recovering from the fallout from D5.

1 Like

None of this is actually true. Seriously. You just wrong.

2 Likes

Ooops. Wrong D.

D7. I’m still recovering from the fallout from D7.

Trump’s own appointed US Attorney signed off on a sentencing memo that says the President directed someone to commit two, and possibly more, felonies.

I shall start calling him Felonious Punk.

Dude, Carter Page got on the FBI radar because he shot off his mouth to an Australian diplomat.

So far, I don’t see Trump himself being implicated in anything except the payment to keep his former affairs quiet. That is arguably a crime that wouldn’t be charged under the Comey “no reasonable prosecutor” rule, but that isn’t going to be applied to Trump.
His problem isn’t going to be with the FEC but with the DOJ.
This campaign financing area seems to be an area rife with selective prosecution, but I don’t think that’s gong to help Trump much.
His only real argument will be that he would have paid them anyway, even if there weren’t an election.
That’s basically the argument that got Senator Edwards off.

That was Papadopolulous

2 Likes

D13 coming hold on.

How’d that Huber thing work out for you?