Is this the stupidest idea in American history?

Shut down all immigration enforcement. Tell the world they are all welcomed. Everyone. Unscreened and unchallenged. Numbers don’t matter. 10 million 20 million or 100 million. We’ll take you all. There is no limit. And when you get here, we will immediatly pay you to do nothing.

Joe Biden is a demented lunatic.

1 Like

OK I’ll bite.

Link?

Every time that Trump or his supporters say that the democrats want open borders and that means let everybody stream in is just foolish and silly. And everyone who says it doesn’t know what they are talking about. No Democrat or Independent has ever said that we should just open the borders and let anyone who wants to come here do it. Not a one. It was the same with the discontinue ICE deal. No one was saying to get rid of immigration control. It was about changing to to be more efficient. Biden’s plan for immigration is very much like it. Here is a link.

https://joebiden.com/immigration/

‘Ol Joe is a marionette. His puppet masters are the demented lunatics.

It’s not so much they don’t know what they’re talking about…it’s that they don’t do nuance.

There’s only two options for every situation, dontcha know?

Since you asked. What do you think the policy is? Have you seen something different? If you’re going to vote for this man, you need to do some research.

I was correct doncha know?

Aside from mass amnesty, the plan commits to:

Aside from mass amnesty, the plan commits to:

• Releasing all border crossers into the U.S. interior
  • Restarting welfare-dependent legal immigration to the U.S.
  • Ending the National Emergency Declaration at the southern border
  • Ending a travel ban from foreign counties that sponsor terrorism
  • Providing amnesty to 3.5 million DACA-enrolled and DACA-eligible illegal aliens
  • Providing federal student loans and free community college to DACA illegal aliens
  • Cracking down on Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents

Are you a supporter of this idiocy?

Yep. This crap has AOC written all over it. We are being taken over by mental midgets.

His policy was posted.
its nothing as described by Breitbart.

1 Like

Can you provide a primary source document for the plan and not a second party’s interpretation of the plan.

Especially a second party that doesn’t provide primary source links in their own story?

Here is another link. Which is exactly what I said it is.

who should we believe Joe Biden website.
or Breitbart.

1 Like
  • Releasing all border crossers into the U.S. interior
  • Restarting welfare-dependent legal immigration to the U.S.
  • Ending the National Emergency Declaration at the southern border
  • Ending a travel ban from foreign counties that sponsor terrorism
  • Providing amnesty to 3.5 million DACA-enrolled and DACA-eligible illegal aliens
  • Providing federal student loans and free community college to DACA illegal aliens
  • Cracking down on Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents

I can’t find any of that on his website.

Post #3 has the link to Joe’s immigration plan.

He gave you a primary source. You gave us a secondary source.

Why should we believe the secondary source?

1 Like

I’m asking him to provide one.

Which does not represent his policy statements. Why don’t read what Joe says and not what Breitbart wants you to think it is?

@altair1013 , where’s the link to Biden’s immigration plan?

Do you want to provide us the primary source so we can discuss?

I his plan is not to release all border crashers into the U.S. The what is his plan? There is only one other option. And we both know he ain’t doing that.