Is this the most despicable thing Biden has done?

Read the article…

Y’know, when Trump took office the economy was climbing like gangbusters. Any credit to him? NOOOOOO! It was all Trump!

2 Likes

No thanks.

Lets not let info ruin a good outrage…

1 Like

I’m not outraged, just asked a question.

It’s not the most despicable he’s ever done, but it’s definitely par for his despicable course.

1 Like

Guy in charge of logistics, is still the same guy Trump put in charge. A General Gus Perna.

1 Like

No. That’s a myth.

1 Like

biden didn’t miss the easy lay up.

He didn’t change anything and stayed out of the way? I’ll buy that.

1 Like

The Hannity Forum Cycle of Life

OP: Makes claim without providing a link.
Post 1: “Have a link to back that up?”
Post 2: “Even if they did provide a link, you wouldn’t believe it anyway.”
Post 3: Posts link from 2 months ago that doesn’t really back of claim in OP.
Post 4: “Your link is 2 months old and doesn’t say what you think it does.”
Rest of Thread: Back and forth bickering about validity of sources and “facts”.

10 Likes

LOL!

After all the ■■■■ Trump said about Biden during the campaign, why should he acknowledge anything Trump has done?

This is some real conservative butthurt going on here man. Holy moly.

2 Likes

To me its like this.

Incoming Presidents take credit for all of the good stuff and blame the prior administration for all of the bad stuff. Sleepy Joe is no different in that regard. IMHO

2 Likes

Kinda like Trump inheriting Obama’s economy and claiming he did it all himself…interesting.

1 Like

No, its not the most despicable thing Biden has done. For one thing, nobody would believe that.

The most despicable thing he has done so far is open up our border to illegals.

I expect more despicable things in the future.

1 Like

Nonsense. I can see that locally. Areas that were slated to get the vaccine were already determined before Biden took office. Fair Park was the major hub.
What the Biden administration did was set up a FEMA shop right next to the ongoing distribution center that needed no extra help…and only allowed certain zip codes to use it.
It was expected that this would bring in more vaccines, but it only took the vaccine from Texas’ already allocated numbers. This meant that some zip codes were shorted and no total additional vaccines were provided.
All Biden did was mess up the situation a little. No extra vaccines were made available.

1 Like

this is what biden actually said in march…

Two months ago,” Biden said during his first national address as president, “this country didn’t have nearly enough vaccine supply to vaccinate all or anywhere near all of the American public, but soon we will.”

He added, "Now, because all the work we’ve done, we’ll have enough vaccine supply for all adults in America by the end of May. That’s months ahead of schedule.”

1 Like

He lied

1 Like

Nope! That’s not what I said. He surrounded himself with smart people and not trying to act like the smartest person in the room.

1 Like

First off why is not Trump and his supporters soooo needy and need constant praise and usually for things they haven’t done? Because they don’t know how to do much.

Your Washington Examiner is an OpEd, not a news article and it doesn’t begin to support your claims.

1 Like