Is This the End of "No Collusion"

I’m simply toying with you Trump haters. You were looking for “no collusion” archives so I figured I would give something more current and now it is time to move on.

Don’t need to be a mind reader to see what’s going on here.

When you wish upon a star.

Fascinating. Curious. Are you trying to pull a Poe? I’m suspicious now. No real person could be doing this, could they?

its not my document, its Manaforts personal lawyers court filings

here is the complete section

which i had already posted

It is not uncommon, however, for a witness to have only a vague recollection about events
that occurred years prior and then to recall additional details about those events when his or her
recollection is refreshed with relevant documents or additional information. Similarly, cooperating
witnesses often fail to have complete and accurate recall of detailed facts regarding specific
meetings, email communications, travel itineraries, and other events. Such a failure is unsurprising
here, where these occurrences happened during a period when Mr. Manafort was managing a U.S.
presidential campaign and had countless meetings, email communications, and other interactions
with many different individuals, and traveled frequently. In fact, during a proffer meeting held
with the Special Counsel on September 11, 2018, Mr. Manafort explained to the Government
attorneys and investigators that he would have given the Ukrainian peace plan more thought, had
the issue not been raised during the period he was engaged with work related to the presidential
Case 1:17-cr-00201-ABJ Document 471 Filed 01/08/19 Page 5 of 10
campaign. Issues and communications related to Ukrainian political events simply were not at the
forefront of Mr. Manafort’s mind during the period at issue and it is not surprising at all that Mr.
Manafort was unable to recall specific details prior to having his recollection refreshed. The same
is true with regard to the Government’s allegation that Mr. Manafort lied about sharing polling
data with Mr. Kilimnik related to the 2016 presidential campaign. (See Doc. 460 at 6). The simple
fact that Mr. Manafort could not recall, or incorrectly recalled, specific events from his past
dealings with Mr. Kilimnik – but often (after being shown or told about relevant documents or
other evidence) corrected himself or clarified his responses – does not support a determination that
he intentionally lied
it does not state the meetings did not happen, it states they did happen but it took him a while to remember and Manafort did not intentionally lie

but lets go back to this:

It is accurate that after the Special Counsel shared evidence regarding Mr. Manafort’s
meetings and communications with Konstantin Kilimnik with him, Mr. Manafort recalled that he
had – or may have had – some additional meetings or communications with Mr. Kilimnik that he
had not initially remembered.

you asked for where contact was made

the lawyers specifically and categorically agree that manafort met the Russian in Madrid during 2016

(After being told that Mr. Kilimnik had traveled to Madrid on the
same day that Mr. Manafort was in Madrid, Mr. Manafort “acknowledged” that he and Mr.
Kilimnik met while they were both in Madrid))

3 Likes

Good point. Trump hating is more likely what’s in play here.

It is the document you provided to make your case, and it still references the Government’s allegation.

Its been fun. Just like old times, but I’m getting bored.

Bye!

1 Like

no…it doesnt. it reference the government and the convicted/admitted guilty fellon’s lawyers agreement that the events occured. it however reference that the government believe the felon intentionally lied where as the lawyers claim it took some time to jog the memories. neither side argues the meeting did not occur

Is it starting to sink in how bad this all is for the President yet?

We haven’t hit that phase yet. Gotta get through anger first.

Won’t get to the anger stage if they never move on from denial and bargaining stages.

2 Likes

Has it been fun, really? You spat out like 10 deflections and are gonna go run and hide again?

1 Like

Well ten deflections means that the eleventh one is free.

4 Likes

Has anyone typed “Please don’t stop!” lately?

I wonder is manafort was ever an honest person. Or was he the kid in high school you never loaned $10 to.

At some point I would hope that people would get tired of excusing crimes when they don’t even know what the full extent of the crimes are.

1 Like

Maybe those people are from Chicago.

It has long been proven that the admitting to a crime does not always make you a criminal. Many people claim to be guilty of crimes because the criminal justice system aims to send innocent people into prison. Like Donald Trump. Just because Manafort claims to work with Russia in giving Donald Trump the elect election, should it be a crime? Donald won the election so it was not a crime. The real criminal is Hillary. Lock her up.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure which one of those Peekie is guilty of…

Peekie is also a true believer…