Is This the End of "No Collusion"

Says here that manafort didn’t want kilimnik to pass the information to deripaska.

https://www.mediaite.com/print/new-york-times-makes-major-correction-to-report-on-manafort-and-russian-oligarch/

So there’s that.

Waiting on OP to correct their phony thread. Maybe some others need to apologize and retract their idiot remarks as well.

I’ll be waiting…

Oh, and no collusion.

Instead of 1 Russian… he redirect to 2 Russians? Lmao… how does this support no collusion?

Dude. You are going to impeach Trump because Manafort showed a Russian some polls? When did that become illegal? Are polls classified? Huh? And you can’t impeach a president for the actions of someone else anyway. Again Mueller has nuttin.

Drip drip drip

Those two are Ukranian, not russian.

Interesting, I missed that. Thanks.

Now why would Ukrainians need Trump polling data?

You know Trump has only two more years before his first term ends right? While they fiddle fart around, he appoints hundreds of judges and two, possibly three supreme court justices. So please, take your time Bobby. One must not rush.

Drip, drip, drip. Stalactites drip faster. Gawd. Just wake me if Bobby finishes before the next ice age. :sleeping:

Hundreds of judges? Haha. Is Mexico going to pay these hundreds of judges, too?

Judges are overrated, by the way. Look no further than Warren, Souter, Kennedy, and Roberts. There are no guarantees.

Okay. Then in that case, maybe Bobby is working much, much too fast? I think he has earned a vacation. Maybe three weeks at Hedonism Jamaica?

2 pro Russia Ukrainians.

1 Like

Overrated. Drinks are watered down, big time.

What I find funny is that you think that this somehow makes it all better.

1 Like

Guess it comes with not being a collusion gimp.

In name only.

Both are closely associated with Yanukovich and both have deep connections to Russia.

Manafort was the Campaign Chairman for the Trump campaign.

Manafort pleaded guilty to conspiracy to defraud the United States in connection with his failure to register as a foreign agent.

Manafort gave polling data to someone associated with the Russian government.

These are indisputable facts.

When did it become illegal?
It became illegal when Manafort and/or anyone associated with the Trump campaign decided to give that information to a foreign government in exchange for help in electing Donald Trump

I don’t care what Putin or the Russian government did with the information. The act of sending that polling data is a crime, in my mind.

2 Likes

You give Trump too much credit. It is Mitch McConnell that has changed the judiciary. It is McConnell’s legacy… not Trump

1 Like

If anyone has dipped a toe into one of the global-warming denialist threads, you’ve got to see how denying collusion/conspiracy/obstruction is just practice for some of these guys.

It takes no effort to type the words “No collusion” and “You really got him now,” and if you’re on their side, that’s literally all you have to do.

Ignoring facts and defending the ridiculous while retains one’s anonymity costs nothing.

So it’s about attention. Give them as much as you can. They really need it.

Some people only feel safe in an echo chamber.

1 Like

I was the original poster. Please go back and read the article that I posted to start this thread, which was the original Times report of the leak of the information that Manafort colluded with the Russians.

Or I can save you time by quoting from the article I posted.

“Mr. Manafort asked Mr. Gates to tell Mr. Kilimnik to pass the data to two Ukrainian oligarchs, Serhiy Lyovochkin and Rinat Akhmetov, the person said. The oligarchs had financed Russian-aligned Ukrainian political parties that had hired Mr. Manafort as a political consultant.”

This is not marked as a correction in the article.

Please post the Times correction that Mediate is announcing or the rest of us will conclude the Mediaite is providing you with Fake News.

Editors’ Picks

[

1 Like