Is this the direction that left-wingers are heading?

Who is James Brolin?

1 Like

Last century TV has-been. Literally no one you young-folk have ever heard of.

No, Conan. No it is not the direction left wingers are headed.

You are right. Some of them are already there.

Me, too.

I’ve always thought if Barbra Streisand as an amazingly talented woman. It’s too bad she couldn’t stick with what she knows—the performing arts—and stay out of politics.

She also seems unable to play connect the dots, as on her comments about Pat Buchanan here:

Well, apparently Jason Gould, her son’s, love for at least one man rendered him HIV positive. I believe the percentage of HIV+ individuals who acquired the disease in male male relationships is 70.

Her defense of Michael Jackson’s affinity for boys is sending me to Dollar Tree for some Lysol wipes.:nauseated_face:

You’re kidding, right?

Look her up here at www.imdb.com

Yes.

I am kidding.

1 Like

Of course I know she’s an actress. And your point is? I don’t pay attention to most of actors political views. There are some actors I disagree with, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to throw out my DVD’s.

1 Like

The point is, the character that an actor plays is not the character of the actor. It doesn’t matter what her character was like in “The Way we Were.” It was silly for you to even mention it.

She was never a major party figure to my knowledge. Trump however… Hes the GOP

She is (or was) a prominent public figure who is an outspoken far left liberal Democrat. I never suggested that she is a politician.

You better believe it when the time is right Pedophiles will be the new civil rights movement after the trans movement has been won for the left.

In order for the op to have a point, she would need to be a prominent politician.

It’s actually been quite the opposite progression.

No she wouldn’t. The party is made up of individuals, not the Politicians. And it is the individuals in the party who decide which of them will become politicians. Her voice is just as representative of the party as any other Democrat’s voice.

Slippery slopes lolz…

Then she doesnt represent the party, making the op a failure. Mmmmmonsterfail!

Please quote where I said that she represents the Party. She is representative of the Party, not a representative of the Party. That is a significant difference.

I specifically said the op when i said fail.