Is this Premeditated Murder?

This might be the worst story I’ve seen this week. Given what this piece of trash did, what charges are appropriate? The accused was drunk and high, live-streamed a two-hour murderous rant against police, then killed a cop with her car afterward. We can expect to see a lot more of this, I’m afraid.

If you said that you were signing up for this dangerous job and part of that dangerous job is that you are not supposed to be afraid – as part of that job is that people might try to f**king kill you,

That’s what you’re signing up for – potential death like in the army. That’s what you signed up for.

Like (hip hop group) NWA say about the police – if you’re going to kill me, at least I get to take someone with me. I’m one of those people. If I’m going to go, someone is coming.

What happened to fighting, I grew up on fighting. I like to fight. My hands and my feet and teeth. It does something for me – what does it do for you? F**king people up never stopped being a thing. Shooting ‘people is still wack. It means you can’t fight. It means you’re a cop.

F__ the police. F__ them.

This is New York. So I’m guessing that she will get a large financial settlement from the family of the officer. The fact that he was in her way at the time he was killed is proof of systemic racism.

6 Likes

Given the rhetoric coming from Joe Biden’s White House, we’re going to see more of this. A LOT more.

3 Likes

The morons have declared war on the police and emboldened those with limited intelligence to act out. God help us, the outcomes might not be the ideological stupidity these fools were expecting.

3 Likes

So what would you like to bet? I’ll take that bet.

Places dems build… Then they rig the vote with things like vote harvesting… Very Mean people!

1 Like

If it can be proven she hit him on purpose…then yes.

Why is that?

This is a very difficult one. Ignore immigration rules…drinking and driving rules…

She will likely get a pretty light sentence even with the damning video.

Stone cold premeditated murder. Every bit as bad as Chauvin.

:skull:

1 Like

So you think Chauvin committed premeditated murder?

My satisfaction against yours.

Do you think race will be part of her defense? Should it be? Do you think she should go to prison for decades?

There is already a Chauvin thread. Do we really need another?

So long as the Democratic Party continues its rhetorical war against law enforcement, there will be plenty of lone wolves that will take it literally - just like this one.

4 Likes

Exactly. My only point was that it was egregious. The court will sort out premeditation.

As far as automobiles as weapons…

I think she will not get a large financial settlement from the family of the officer. As you have guessed. That is my bet. My satisfaction would be if people talked about issues reasonably and responsibly instead of insane hyperbole that doesn’t help discussions at all.

1 Like

That is the brilliant new world of instant mass 2 way communication we find ourselves in.

Ain’t it magical.

:crystal_ball:

It probably is. She hates cops. And when she got drunk she was unable to control her rage and ran him down. I firmly believe that.

2 Likes

Given what she said on that livestream hours before, it seems premediated. I’m not a legal expert, so I’m curious to hear what those in this forum that are have to say.

1 Like

Her evil is typical of the wokies. They would free her in a minute if they could.

2 Likes

Wonder if Kamala will donate to a defense fund for her.

5 Likes

Like all the other wokies, she will remain silent.